GypsyInk

Jun 12

GypsyInk says:

MCN FORUM

Members ages and numbers

35-45  99,463

45-55  97,383

18-25  10,592

Seems the EU is doing a fucking far better job of killing off young bikers, than father time is with the old.

Or, is it merely a reflection of the quality of this fucking forum?.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 November 2012 18:38)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

If there are 200,000 members

Then why are there only around 20 regular posters?

And most of them are one:

Attached images:

1. Kramflab  
  2. Kramflab  
Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

yout

give us more young rebels

not bigoted old farts with egotistical attitudes

sorry im 30 so im old skool,,, but really, the "ive done it all  i was here first" bullshit dosnt help anyone , we never stop learning till the day we die..

and when bikers die... im sure they think ... fuck im glad i did that...

rather than .... i wish i had!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Tabasco

May 09

Tabasco says:

I often wonder

how so many of you have the time to make so many postings. Do you ever ride your bikes?

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Just took a break from posting...

... to take a spin on the gsxr, it was _damned_ cold on the hands.    Lots of useless drivers on mobiles too, city traffic is terrible these days.

Reply to this Topic
Valko

May 12

Valko says:

maybe

it is just natural selection :lol:

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Vuncanrider:

Cor... thanks for the tip, dad!  :lol:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

ERE VULC

I LIKE WHAT U R SAYIN DUDE BUT REACH FOR THE SHROOMS N HAVE A GLASS AF NUWKEY BROWN MAN

I RIDE A INLINE 4 AMONGHST OTHERS N I GET WHITE FINGER VIBRATIONS NOT AS BAD AS THE K8 GIXER I HAD BUT STILL GET IT

REGARDS GUNGA

OH CHRISSMUS IS THAT REALY TTHE FAT CONTROLER HE NEEDS 2 CUT DOWN ON HIS PORK LIFE HARPOONS AT READY !:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Why less youngsters?

view from a sixth form college teacher...

1) Insurance costs

2) Cars are cooler than before (thank Top Gear I guess for their envouge progress). Bikes may be cooler still, but by less than before

3) Iphones and Xboxes are big revenue drains and no longer consigned to geek-dom death. Indeed, geekery is now cooler than it was before

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

blha

used to work at a 6th form college, about 50% of them shouldnt even be on the courses as they "cant be arsed"..when one cut me up in his saxo and i was on my zzr, he gave me a load of abuse..littel did he know the principal was a biker with his blackbird parked next to my zzr..my first job in education was within mechanical engineering workshop, some really good lads and lasses which i have met recently and have done well..one done a HND in a year which is some going..I hope to gain my degree in mech eng in a few years time and hopefully by then apprentices will b on the up if cameron sorts it out..i left due to rising childcare costs and wife gaining promotion..:smile

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

ANichol:

You've certainly got a perspective from that view, but are insurance costs really that much of a "thing" deciding between bikes and cars?   It certainly weighed into the plausibility of one ride over another back in the day for me, but never on the very genre of the transport, if you will.

iPhones (and other such devices of the devil) will play a drag on expendable income elsewhere, but at the point of making bikes unaffordable compared with a chavved up Corsa, really?

I simply do not understand the appeals of these chavmobiles.  Funny thing is,  I always understood the appeal of the favoured vehicles of the generation before.  Did they get as baffled as us?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices