Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez tests 2013 Honda in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez tests 2013 Honda in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez tests 2013 Honda in Sepang

Improved weather conditions at the Sepang track in Malaysia today enabled Marc Marquez to enjoy his most productive day on board Honda’s RC213V 1000cc MotoGP machine to date. The reigning Moto2 world champion completed a 60-lap stint, which was more than the combined laps he’d managed in three previous weather-hit days on track in Valencia and Sepang. Having got used to the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 November 2012 12:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Awe how cute - Milky called Cal by his first name (and abbreviated, you know... like a mate) maybe a secret affinity for the Brit?  You Doodles after all like a good Brit (I speak from experience!)

Must have had burning finger tips typing Spies name below a Satellite rider...  still, stats are stats.  You should talk to the Reverend, he loves his (cleverly worded) stats too.

My final note - totally agree, MM is gonna ruffle some very experienced feathers in 2013.

Big Love to the Bars man.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

A mixed bag...

I think MM will be extremely quick to the point of really worrying some "Aliens" next year... However, i think his crashes will end up outweighing his finishes! I also think he will piss a lot of riders off when he keeps smashing and crashing into them, some of these Diva's just wont like it (Refer to their comments on Simoncelli)

Either way, he is going to be proper exciting to watch!!! 

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

He's going to get a lot of riders fired

Basically, Bautista will be looking for a WSBK ride come 2014

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN