Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden confident Ducati can cure understeer issue MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden confident Ducati can cure understeer issue

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden confident Ducati can cure understeer issue

Nicky Hayden remains confident Ducati can solve a persistent understeer issue that has dogged the Desmosedici MotoGP project in recent years. The understeer issue was a constant complaint of Valentino Rossi during his disastrous two-year stint with Ducati, which ended in him walking out to sign a new deal with Yamaha for 2013 and 2014. Hayden believes Ducati made some progress in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 November 2012 12:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh I quite agree Devil boy

Rossi's talent is undoubted by the majority of G.P fans. That talent lies somewhere below true Alien status. Some would say now that others have become better than Rossi that he's little more than a mid pack rider now. And all in the prime of his life. Oh dear.

Your GOAT will be doing what goats do best 2013. Feeding off scraps.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Nostro, should rossi do the unthinkable and run at the front and maybe even sneak a win or 2, what then ?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

As you say Eddl

a simply unthinkable scenario. Nothing points to this being a possible reality.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Ducati

First of all I admire Hayden's optimism but then looking back at other years it is his usual outlook but one that more often or not has not turned to reality.
I certainly hope I am wrong and that Ducati can now move a further step forward nearer to their rivals because if they can't now I doubt they ever will.

As far as Rossi being back at Yamaha is concerned I do not see how anyone on here can know exactly what the result will be although it is highly unlikely he will be a mid pack rider.
Whether he will regularly beat Lorenzo Pedrosa or even Marquez is still questionable but you can almost guarantee he will be trying his best and enjoying his riding again.

A recent quote from Edwards................

I don't think Valentino cares.He just wants to get on a bike he can ride and have fun on.He's still fast as shit.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I just love how ridiculously bitter you are nostro

I bet you've got a face like a spanked arse

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

Hayden is only still in the team because ducati sell more bike in the usa than anywhere else

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

But Buelligan

Time and again you've told us how you know what is going to happen regarding Mr Rossi, and I must say your track record is rather poor.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

chuckle shuckle SM

If it's like a spanked arse now can you imagine what it will be like if Rossi podiums in Qatar?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Buell...

... I like that earlier post... realistic... honest... & optimistic. :smile

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

cheers H5

Got to be optimistic after the the last two disastrous years.
Nostro is right that I like many others thought VR/JB could turn the Ducati round but it was not to be but not for the lack of trying.
I am sure you know but JB actually would have preferred Rossi to stay at Ducati because he wanted to finish the job they came to do and now with the help of Audi he believed they could have done that.
It is just a shame Rossi is running out of years otherwise I am sure that is what he would have preferred as well.

He wants to win again and I am sure he will!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices