Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden confident Ducati can cure understeer issue MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden confident Ducati can cure understeer issue

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden confident Ducati can cure understeer issue

Nicky Hayden remains confident Ducati can solve a persistent understeer issue that has dogged the Desmosedici MotoGP project in recent years. The understeer issue was a constant complaint of Valentino Rossi during his disastrous two-year stint with Ducati, which ended in him walking out to sign a new deal with Yamaha for 2013 and 2014. Hayden believes Ducati made some progress in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 November 2012 12:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Sm - you're a child in the sand pit

Kicking sand at others. Only problem (for you) is the wind blows it all back in your own eyes.

Got any thing to say about motorcycle road racing? Nah, didn't think so, it's all a bit beyond a bloke who can't tell one Aussie Josh from another.Twat.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

nostro

i find it amusing how your hate of rossi has turned you into a blubbering baboon...if rossi is fighting for the title next season your look like a right twat..

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Wooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!

Looks like someones got her knickers in a twist. Again.

Tell me nostro, do the words "dish it but can't take it" mean anything to you? No? Howabout hypocrite?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

acanada

it won't take until next season for nostro to look "a right twat". He IS a right twat.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

"Got any thing to say about motorcycle road racing?"

Ok big brain, lets see what you've got. Say something about roadracing which is neither ridiculously scathing of Valentino Rossi and filled with hatred and bitterness towards the guy, nor anything viewed through orange specs and ridiculously biased about casey stoner to the point that you can't speak because you've got his balls in your mouth.

If you manage to do it nostro, it will've been for the very first time!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Wosi old lad

Fkin hell Bulto..we swap banter and stats month in year out, trying to make sense of it all

That's where we're going wrong, trying to make any sense out of it....  but I was just trying to make you feel better, suggesting that the Duke isn't really in as bad a shape as your boy left it....  :tongue:  now Nicky Nitro is leading development direction...  :wink:

Better day today for Hayden as he's gone quicker by almost a second trying different chassis with Iannone not far behind. Still difficult to draw anything really conclusive at this stage though

[This Reply has been modified by the Moderator]

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

conclusive bulto?

I will tell you what is conclusive.The Ducati is still sooooo bad it cannot beat a superbike!
Laverty did a 1'40"185.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

16th  Andrea Dovizioso   Ducati     Time 1:48.516  Diff  8.331   

Ah that's why it's been so quiet on here.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Buelli are you married to the Janitor?

As suspected SM has nothing worthwhile to say about MotoGP other than "Rossi's nuts are yellow and I can get them both in my wizened little gob at once" and you me old string vest wearer seem oblivious to the fact a Pirelli qualifier is good for one flying lap only.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

To be fair

''Slowest man of the day was Andrea Dovizioso, though he rode very little due to neck problem, his neck having locked up solid after making an unexpected motion''.

Getting on the bike he was probably just a bit nervous.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices