Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

gj6n68

Aug 12

gj6n68 says:

Payout

Hi all,

Just curious to have some views on what should I do.

I had a motorcycle accident, where the car driver hit me from behind and his insurance company accepted the primary liabitlity.

Now after a medical check and all the paperwork, they've agreed to do a payout of around 4k.

I didn't suffer any fractures but I did have some serious muscular injuries in shoulder, arms, thigh and lower leg. After almost 2 months medical check up arranged by them, the doctor suggested 5 to 6 session of physio.

I don't have any major muscular pain now that it has been almost 4 months from date of accident.

I did contact one of the solicitors, but am not sure if they would be able to get more payout and if it is worth doing, both hassle wise and morally.

I just wanted to know your thoughts...

Thanks in advance...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 November 2012 12:39)

Post a message in Insurance

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Hi

If the offer covers the repairs to the bike and you have a small amount left over for your aches and pains then I would suggest you take the offer as the more you push the longer you will have to wait and they will more than likely drag their feet.

I had the same decision to make but now looking back I'm more than happy, I also asked my bike and he's well happy with his new parts.

Reply to this Topic
gj6n68

Aug 12

gj6n68 says:

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, I agree, though I've not decided yet, I am going to go with your suggestion...

Reply to this Topic
banditsprint

Oct 08

banditsprint says:

Compo

Is the 4k purely compo? If it is then I'd take it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices