Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: The toughest motorcycle race on earth is... General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: The toughest motorcycle race on earth is...

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: The toughest motorcycle race on earth is...

Six laps of a 37.73 mile circuit at speeds approaching 200mph? A 5000 mile marathon over rock, sand and every other surface imaginable? 24 hours of flat out neck and neck racing on a GP circuit? A one day battle against 1500 other offroaders and the fearsome Iron Giant? There's many contenders for the title of 'toughest biking event' from the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 November 2012 15:11)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
r1stevie

Oct 08

r1stevie says:

dakar

off road is far harder than the tt not saying its easy at the tt but the dakar is by far the worlds hardest and tough enduro the eizberg is mega hard to only the best off roaders even get to the end the tt takes big nuts though

Reply to this Topic
Ovski

Nov 10

Ovski says:

M25 at rush hour

those pot holes and scarred tarmac definately make it as challenging as anything on that list. :)

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

"magic Roundabout".....

Swindon, Rush Hour.

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Getting Parked...

...at any major shopping center the weekend before Christmas - even on a motorcycle. P.s. Is that you selling that Bimota that's been advertised on here for the passed god knows how many months Snev?

Reply to this Topic
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

Dakar 2

Probably the Paris/Dakar and it's evolution. No safety nets and high speed for a very very long time. Muck up and you're in trouble.

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

r1stevie

You're probably right but I'd like to give the Dakar a go one year if I'm lucky but I don't think I've got the brass balls needed to go tanking it full throttle around the TT circuit.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

DazLoczy.....

Nope, It's a bit of a long story, Something to do with Busa's and Yellow and Pigs and Units and Experience and Bias and SHHHHIIIIIVVVVAAAAASSSSS and IMHO's and Talking Shite and weight's and Where you put the ' and How big yer Flicking Penis is and Membership of Mencap or something that is "spelt like it" and stuff like that.

Reply to this Topic
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

red bull romaniacs

The red bull romaniacs race is quite tough, wonder why that wasn't shown on the list...

Reply to this Topic
Discopoo

Sep 12

Discopoo says:

M6 Jct 6- 10

On a dark monday morning in the rain, scares me in the car?

Reply to this Topic
r1stevie

Oct 08

r1stevie says:

dazloczy

i like to try the dakar to entry is about 13k and youve still to buy prep the bike a bike in spares rent the sat nav gear fuel food medical and back up and youve got to send in a record of your national enduro trials or mx results yove got to be at least top 10 in national results before they put you on the entry list and then if you get a place its 120 mph in special tests on lose gravel sand ect for 5000 miles ive looked into it as ive been doing enduro and trials since i was a nipper saying that dont know how charlie borman got a place

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle