Skip to content

General Derbyshire Riders Beware....nut job! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Derbyshire Riders Beware....nut job!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Des_Fireblade

Apr 08

Derbyshire Riders Beware....nut job!

Hi Guys

Extreme caution: Dark coloured Jaguar registration LB04 (don't remember rest): this guy intentionally tried to take me out near the Sir William Hotel (Grindelford). A fast agressive swerve of more than half way across my 'overtaking' side in his attempt!. He didn't manage it though!

Unfortunately the Sir William Hotel's CCTV does not cover the road (to Hathersage)...I rang them to check...pity. Otherwise he would be off the road for a long time.

Anyhow be careful dudes.....gut feel is he's done it before and will do so again!!.

Later!.

Des

PS: have a '12 ZX10R with scorpion exhaust system......phew :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 November 2012 16:24)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

so thats where you have been hiding all this time, bloody hathersage

of all places, bit too nippy for me to be out and about for a while.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

So....

you didn't go back to the Fireblade then? (you'd just switched to a Zx10 last time you posted)...someone put a video up a while ago, of a learner getting some serious rage off a jaguar driver. I can't remember what area it was in though.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Think it was Scotland?

oldish

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

that's the one unit,,,,

shouldn't have been overtaking coming onto a single carriageway off a roundabout...the rider sounds like a Geordie and the car driver is a Scot......but it could be anywhere.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Are all Jaguar drivers

homicidal cocks?

Reply to this Topic
NotAnotherHill

Jun 11

Mmmm...

Regularly ride down to the cafe at Grindleford. Was planning to ride down this weekend to scrub in the new tyres I'm getting fitted on Saturday. I'll keep an eye open.

Reply to this Topic
83mpg

Dec 11

83mpg says:

are all jag drivers cocks?

preunit, no we're not. I drive an XJ8 as well as my Busa. It is my experience that generally Jag drivers are okay. it's tossers in their f*****g Beemers that I look out for as they are not used to being overtaken, and don't like it when you do, whether in the car or on the bike.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

My neighbour

picked up a cracking Jaguar off ebay for £1700 a few months ago, not holding much money these days.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

83mpg

I`m a f........ng Beemer driver, and I`m well used to being overtaken. I drive quite slowly and have a hankering to keep my MPG above 45mpg on local runs. Although with the temperature drop lately its only doing 42. 

Vulc, no they`re not holding much money, they never did. Too thirsty and too unreliable unfortunately. Also, they tend to leave lots of black smoke behind them which must be very embarrassing. 
Someone I know bought a new one, XF? Nice looking car, but unfortunately thats all he could do....look at it. The stupid thing had a habit of actually not letting him in to drive it. Couldn`t get the doors unlocked any which way. After many faults, they gave him a new one. It was no better, so he now drives a BMW. He`s an undertaker in his day job and not a fast or aggressive driver.
No. Not all Jaguar drivers are cocks, but they are mostly unfortunate. 

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

CM

our neighbour has spent SO much money on this thing, all electrical snags, most of July his A/C was out and his heated seat wouldn't switch off & he's a big ol boy too ! the sweat was pouring off him every time he drove it lost a bit of weight though :laugh:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle