Skip to content

Discuss This No Gino Rea on provisional 2013 Moto2 entry list MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No Gino Rea on provisional 2013 Moto2 entry list

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No Gino Rea on provisional 2013 Moto2 entry list

British rider Gino Rea is a notable absentee from the provisional Moto2 entry list released today for the 2013 world championship campaign. The Londoner, who scored a stunning debut podium with third in a rain-lashed Malaysian Grand Prix in Sepang last month, lost his ride with the Gresini squad after a largely disappointing debut Moto2 campaign. There are still two TBC (to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 November 2012 22:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

No excuses now for the Great (big) Scott

Given his team has managed to whinge through the Redding rule. I'm a big fan of his and really want to see him step up his game 2013. He has oodles of natural talent and plenty of GP experience under his belt. His career is really at a cross roads, let's hope he rides down the right path. I want to see him on a MotoGP machine.

Rea. Well no surprise really.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

In talks

I'm pretty sure Gino is in talks with ESPG to ride the FTR chassis. So we might still see him on the grid next year.

Nostro- Got to agree Redding has been given a golden opportunity with the rule change. I hope he makes the most of it.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Calamity !

No big loss then

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

oh Gino !

Does that mean as far as moto2 is concerned he's Gonna Rea ?,Time to re group maybe and get a ride in world supersport or even British ,he is a capable rider but has maybe gone too far too quickly ,It just hasn't clicked for him unfortunately

Reply to this Topic
doctorfrank

Dec 08

doctorfrank says:

Gutted

Big fan of gino and it saddens me the his ride balances on the results from his first year that has been up and down with various technical issues. Can't believe there are pricks on here who like slagging off what talent we have.......if you can do better better get out there and do it. Good luck gino and look forward to watching you where ever you turn up.

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

sponsorship

it's probably the usual problem a great british rider comes up against unless you come from a mega wealthy familiy no one else will back you no matter how good you are!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Rev.

It would appear ESGP don't agree with you. Fancy that!...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle