Skip to content

Discuss This Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013

As has been widely rumoured, Michael Laverty has been named on the provisional MotoGP entry list for 2013 in Paul Bird’s British-based squad. Laverty is entered on a PBM machine, which is expected to use an Aprilia motor housed in a chassis designed and built in the UK by GPMS. As was first reported by MCN in mid-October, Bird’s entry on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 November 2012 22:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Mmm..

All a bit too fkin pleasant for my liking..

I notice Dovi and team mate won the Sic supermoto event. Fair play to the spotty little dullard..but I thought he had a bad neck that stopped him from testing?

WTF is he doing throwing a sickie then racing less than 48 hours later? I reckon he's lost his bottle for riding the Ducati already. Wimp.

Bet the Germans won't be impressed.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Ah Wosi..

..do you need a cuddle too?...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

CHR..

If you like mate, but..only fair to warn you, I've just been playing with the dog's cock.

What do you reckon to Dovi's sicknote..is he turning into Casey Stoner? Bloody fairy.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Not as interested as his new Audi bosses..surely?

Ifs, buts and maybes by the bleedin' sackload. 

Excuses blaming ancient history crashes that don't appear to have affected him until now or riding a moto x bike, which has the same easier riding position as a supermoto and is supposedly the reason he was able to race the event..are dubious to say the least.

Then saying the test was unimportant and he's not too bothered anyway? FFS..

Dovi has been signed as #1 rider on big money. Is he that thick not to realise his commitment was bound to be questioned? Not a very good start is it?

Can't wait to hear what he'll say if his late braking, front-end dependant style leaves him struggling to adapt and behind #2 Hayden? 

If it was down to me..I'd take the bill for his crew sitting idle at Jerez out of his first wage packet.

Fkin kids today eh? 

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Yes..we know you can't find fault with Dovi..

..however most race fans will be raising an eyebrow. There is nothing to take as a positive over this episode and it looks bad.

Perhaps Dovi's final words give us the real insight..I really need some time to relax and spend with my family and daughter.

What is it about certain #1 Ducati riders that make them think it's OK to take undiagnosed sick leave and have a good jolly while skipping what they're being paid to do?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Due to the incompetence of BT..

..I'm unfortunately late in getting back to you Wosi. Your offer was a very tempting one and on another day I would have jumped at the chance! Keep those grubby hands as they were and we'll take a rain check...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Yes..well done!!!

Hahaha..you fkin sap.

I realise you're trying to re-invent yourself Beeny, but please..from a bozo with your history, don't you think handing out warnings on some sort of twisted moral code is a little bit rich, even coming from you?

I must say, it's nice to have a comment left standing at MM - even if it has only got one rating which old wosi left himself..haha.

Boony..what it does illustrate nicely however, is an insight into your priorities. Your need to be accepted, loved..respected.

Much like your spotty little hero..who, like your good self, seems to be a bit up his own arse of late.

“There are racers who end up on the podium and those media hyped racers - and their media worth almost never corresponds to their sporting results. Simoncelli, Spies and Bautista are fan favourites, but they hardly know the taste of victory." Andrea Dovizioso.

That's good coming from him.

Read more: http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-racing-news-moto-gp/dovizioso-i-would-never-team-up-with-rossi/19141.html#ixzz2E0AdzklG

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Mmm..so says the right minded Rev.

Stand still and you get a slap?..Eh?

Is that some sort of shepherds pillow talk? Baa..

I'd imagine you've only ever been on on the receiving end ya lettuce and, wosi knows no shame or embarrasment..it's what allows him to take a philosphical, laid back stance and occasionaly take the piss out of himself, rather than being uptight and worried about what others think..ring a bell fruitcake?

The point is Einstein..Dovi has let himself down right at the start. He's not a grafter and he hasn't got the talent to bail himself out like some. His wages may not indicate it, which is why he took the ride and all the foot stamping about going to WSBK evaporated, but he's on a downward spiral..just like you bonehead.

I can see him ending up last Ducati and looking for a sharp exit..confidence shot, his world in tatters..

He'll probably relocate to a life on benefits in South Wales..Oh, the ignominy of it. 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Rock and a hard place

At the risk of blowing smoke up the Rev's arse and incurring the wrath of wosi...................................................I believe Dovi will do well personally.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Rev

You two make me laugh. Good chat/banter etc. Just don't mention Chelsea or the shit will really hit the fan!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices