Skip to content

Discuss This Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013

As has been widely rumoured, Michael Laverty has been named on the provisional MotoGP entry list for 2013 in Paul Bird’s British-based squad. Laverty is entered on a PBM machine, which is expected to use an Aprilia motor housed in a chassis designed and built in the UK by GPMS. As was first reported by MCN in mid-October, Bird’s entry on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 November 2012 22:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Then I'd question Birdy's marble quota, giving the rider the old Spanish archer is one thing, to swap chassis and get a new rider in is a different level. He's guaranteed what little useful data was left over from this season will be of no use whatsoever next season, genius.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Birdy will

be asking Ellison, after 3 or 4 races, to test the bike because, Laverty's not doing as well as he thinks he should be, it's the same old thing over again. Shakey was smart enough to stay away from CRT's,  with a possible championship again next year,in BSB, but for Laverty imo it's a bad move..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Rev.

I appreciate you like to think you have this forum lark all sowed up and you've got an answer for everything. But are you really suggesting that Michael Laverty is the best Paul Bird can come up with? Take a second before answering and consider the ride we're talking about! It shows, in my mind a complete lack of effort and imagination to put him on the bike - this despite the financial implications you talk of. Stop being a fucking smart arse and wake up and smell the Class A's

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Rainmaker v. Rev

I say young Rainmaker me lad, seems you too have a gutful of the Wesh prophet and, as you so succinctly state, ferkin' smart arse -  a Taffy trait you'll note!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Don't talk to me about being critical..

You value your own opinion so highly, you obviously feel you have an exclusive right to critique anyone that doesn't adhere to your own personal sensibilities. But we'll overlook your narcissistic tendencies and your patronising tone - you're oblivious to them anyway. Alright Billy Big Boots, let's here your thoughts on the matter - do you really think Laverty is the best Bird could have come up with?..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Your history speaks volumes about you Rev..

..you continually play this role of victim, crying into your cornflakes that everybody's being mean to me, whilst simultaneously dishing out your own unique brand of defamation. You may fool some Benny - but you certainly don't fool me! I've posed a question to you, but keeping with tradition, you've cunningly used deflection to avoid having to face giving an answer. You're flawed in every respect..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Keith Farmer?

..Works for Bird and is big upping a fellow Mick..hardly objective and big news is it? Just a bias opinion.

You say Gino Rea only goes well in the wet..most educated fans realise that in these conditions a shit bike can be compensated for if the rider has skill, feel and bravery. He gave Marquez a lot to think about for a good stretch of the Valencia race.

Laverty is a decent rider at national level..but if Dorna accept him on the grid after ousting Ellison, who I'm no big fan of, it doesn't make sense..especially as he hasn't ridden the tracks.

Get Toseland on it..Hahaha.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

And..

..WTF is "..because everyone is looking big money.." supposed to mean?

Everyone wants to earn big money? Everyone has to bring big money to the table? Everyone resembles an old Irish Punt?

Fk me..if your gonna post a link, at least pick one that makes sense. 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Oh Benny, I get it alright..

..you tell us you're smart but you're as cold as a herring. The problem is my friend, you're actually not all that smart after all - you've been exposed as a fraud and a charlatan and a person of a low moral standing. You give with one hand and take with another and you're often lower than a snake's armpit. I gladly throw you to the wolves..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

You're my sport Benny..

..and you give so much..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale