Skip to content

Discuss This Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013

As has been widely rumoured, Michael Laverty has been named on the provisional MotoGP entry list for 2013 in Paul Bird’s British-based squad. Laverty is entered on a PBM machine, which is expected to use an Aprilia motor housed in a chassis designed and built in the UK by GPMS. As was first reported by MCN in mid-October, Bird’s entry on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 November 2012 22:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Rainmaker

Hey  My Man - guess what  Laverty is living his dream - get over it.......

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Hahahahaha..

..don't take it all so seriously, I'm just playing with you...Benny, remember it's important to hang onto a sense of humour - it's starting to appear you're losing yours?...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

In the same way Crutchlow is living the dream Saturn?..

..Didn't stop your buddy slating him and voicing an opinion at every turn did it? Take your tongue out of Benny's pants, it doesn't become you..

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Rainman

I don't have my tongue up anyones arse.  

Not much happening tonite so here's a little teaser - Put Stoner on the Bird bike and would he break into the top 10 ?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Benny, then dismiss me..

..you're boring me anyway.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Saturn.

Difficult to answer a hypothetical question like that, but I'm happy to give it a shot and put my neck on the line ( unlike the Welsh oracle down below ) - yes, I think Stoner would stand a very good chance of getting that bike inside the top 10. Would I be surprised if he didn't?...No! What do you think?...

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Rainman

I think Stoner would end up on his arse - the bike would not deliver what he asked.  That's why only  riders like Laverty would accept a ride on it.  Shakey passed the opportunity for obvious reasons.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

You may well be right..

..we'll never know... Shakey's in the twilight of his career - unless there was a big pay cheque waiting for him, it would have been a thankless task to go to that team. He understands where his bread is buttered and good luck to the guy, you can't argue with simple economics. Moto Gp's loss is BSB's gain and I for one am happy about that.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Saturn, a question for you..

..Put Laverty on Stoner's bike and would he break into the top 5?..

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

The point I was making about Laverty and his dream is - it's the only chance he's ever going to get to race in MotoGP or even in WSB for that matter   so why not grab it by the balls and live it while he can.   Thing is tho' it'll be short-lived because Birdy will likely out him at the end of the season anyway.   I still say good luck to him.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle