Skip to content

Discuss This Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Michael Laverty to MotoGP in 2013

As has been widely rumoured, Michael Laverty has been named on the provisional MotoGP entry list for 2013 in Paul Bird’s British-based squad. Laverty is entered on a PBM machine, which is expected to use an Aprilia motor housed in a chassis designed and built in the UK by GPMS. As was first reported by MCN in mid-October, Bird’s entry on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 November 2012 22:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Wosi

you seem to have been besieged by some of the 'now defunct Stonerites' who's hero has deserted them in their hour of need.    

As a fellow aficionado who holds Rossi in high regard I lend my support to your view that Rossi will be a force to be reckoned with 2013.   In my view he has only two major threats - Lorenzo and Pedrosa - Pedrosa has rarely bettered him in a straight fight in the past and I can't see that changing so the championship will be a three-way fight with maybe Marquez getting a few podiums and knocking a couple of people off on the way.

Goodbye Stoner - a talent yes but a flawed one!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

saturn

'Besieged', really? Re-the rest of your post................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bradl, MM, Cal to name just  three will all pose a threat to an aged Vale that you hold so much faith in to deliver 'results'. You've the whole of winter and some to prepare your excuses. PS......'Wosi' can hold his own, you've no need to hold it for him.

'wosi'......................stats regarding Stoner/Rossi speak for themselves. No matter how hard you try not even you will change history bud.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Pacey

Bradl and Crutchlow a threat to Rossi on the M1 - are you insane ? As for excuses you might need to prepare a few yourself.    If Rossi fails to deliver I'll be the first to hold up my hands and say you were right! Until  then I'll keep the faith.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Saturn.

Don't go making the assumption that because some members of this forum feel a responsibility to defend the relentless mud slinging that Stoner has faced, they therefore can't also hold Rossi in high regard. You might be surprised to find that most of us do. A perfect illustration of why fans of Stoner's react in the way they do is summed up by the last line of your post lower down: "a talent yes but a flawed one!" - Aren't they all Saturn, aren't they all?...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Schadenfreude, Karma and Stacey Boner.

The vast majority of mud slinging over the last couple of years, has been directed at Rossi by Stoner himself..

So when he fks up, by crashing himself out of contention under the pressure of being spanked by Lorenzo & his team mate, and turns his back on the sport that's allowed him to retire at 27 with a bad mouthing volley of contradictory bitter bullshit, wosi and many others think "good riddance you whining little cry baby, don't forget your coat."

Have it back with cherries on top.

He was getting beaten before he crashed..even if he hadn't duffed himself up uneccessarily in QP at Indy and competed in the races he missed and won them all, Casey Stoner would still have been beaten by Dani ON THE SAME BIKE.

Now..just to refresh your memories, Dani Pedrosa HAS WON SWEET FK ALL in seven years on a works RCV.

GOT IT?..Hahahaha

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

new era emerges

can rossi hold up against the younger guns on his "best ride available" , methinks he will have his work cut out all season but i wont rule him out for a cheeky win as some tracks he will shine on, e.g. jerez and mugello. amen.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Wosi, time is the coin of your life..

..It's the only coin you have and you don't appear to be spending it very wisely..

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Respect

Rainmaker I can tell you are a sensible man. Hopefully the new season will bring us all some exciting stuff.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I hope so too..

..infact, I'm sure we'll all have things to be excited about and I'm in no doubt these debates will rage on no matter what! It's all good fun...

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Stoner the choker...

So ONLY Stoner fcks up under pressure eh?......Not Lorenzo in Philip Island 2011.......Not Pedrosa in Philip Island 2012.....Not Rossi in Valencia  2006 or Mugello 2010........no, only Stoner...what a loser..  I love your slant on modern day racing Wosi....so much more informative than actually watching it.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices