Skip to content

Discuss This MV Agusta Brutale 800 first ride: "Instant grunt in any gear" First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > MV Agusta Brutale 800 first ride: "Instant grunt in any gear"

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MV Agusta Brutale 800 first ride: "Instant grunt in any gear"

MV Agusta's new Brutale 800 is currently being put through its paces by MCN's Andy Downes in the south of France. These are his first riding impressions: "I've been riding it for about an hour and I've got to say this new incarnation of MV's triple is a hell of a motor: there's just instant grunt in any gear – and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 November 2012 10:45)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

stunning and tempting

Reply to this Topic
RICHARD545

Sep 10

RICHARD545 says:

Like:)

Handling! Grunt! Looks! AND you can say you own a "BRUTALE" (does that make me shallow??)

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Will Wait

Will wait for the Rivale 800 with the same motor (finances and garage space permitting) since I prefer supermotos to streetfighters, and MV Agusta should have better FI mapping by then.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

It's so beautiful, an 800 triple engine is about exactly perfect for grunt and rev happy when you want it to be. Jus't read some reviews of the Brutale 675 and the F3? And every test rider is well impressed. But that ride by Wire throttle and the Engine Mapping sucks. I would definatly consider buying this 800, but with Magnelli/marelli being jus't about next door? Mv should have the Electronics sorted. The 800 is so pretty looks so nimble, and i would pay extra for the checkups at the dealer. But crap throttle response? No.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices