Skip to content

MOTO-GUZZI Moto Guzzi California 1400 comes to UK on December 1 CALIFORNIA

You are in... Forums > MOTO-GUZZI > CALIFORNIA > Moto Guzzi California 1400 comes to UK on December 1

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Moto Guzzi California 1400 comes to UK on December 1

Moto Guzzi dealers across the UK will be showcasing the new Moto Guzzi California 1400 on December 1. Head to www.uk.motoguzzi.it for a list of all participating dealers. The new California is powered by a 1400cc V-twin and features cruise control, ABS and traction control. MCN road tester Adam Child rode the bike recently and had this to say: "I've been riding it...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 November 2012 14:17)

Post a message in CALIFORNIA

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Nope!

Tried the web address for dealers and it doesn't exist, apparently!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Try...

http://california.motoguzzi.it/en This should be better.

Reply to this Topic
snave

Aug 02

snave says:

My nearest dealer

78 miles. £30 fuel and costs, yet Guzzi don't want to tell us a price? And don't publish a MPG? I'd need a tourer just to get to the showroom. A complete waste of time. As is Italian marketing.

Reply to this Topic
Borrocks

Nov 12

Borrocks says:

Dealer info

You could try this official UK dealer page: http://california.motoguzzi.com/discover/open-doors/en It ain't difficult so how do they get it wrong?

Reply to this Topic
Paulvt1

Aug 08

Paulvt1 says:

Local dealer is advertising it at £16,000.

Reply to this Topic
anthonyo

Feb 04

anthonyo says:

When I sat on the bike at the bike show with my missus on the back she couldnt get off it.

She could not stand up to get off because the footboards are too far foreward. The only way she could get off was for me to slide off at the front & then she could move foreward & get off.

I was looking to buy one of these but if my missus cant get off it then its of no use to me.

Very poor ergonomics. No good if you carry a pillion.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

I sat on it at the show yesterday and , with the passenger footboards down, I couldn't get my feet anywhere near the floor. I'm 28" inside leg if want a comparison.

Reply to this Topic
barneyfife

Sep 12

barneyfife says:

New California

It's a nice looking bike but shame about the radiator. Wish Guzzi would upsize their beautiful V7 air cooled motor a little bit. The v7 is such a nice looking classic bike.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices