You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Adverts

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

Adverts

Is it just me or is anyone else having the annoying adverts at the bottom of the screen and adverts popping up on every page I open, despite having the 'popup' blocker activated on my pc, there's enough bloody ads on here anyway :blink::mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 November 2012 16:11)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

isnt it strange

MCN seem to have found the time to make a new advert but still cant moderate the forum

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

seems my pc wont accept any of those

so until MCN stop putting their stupid pop up advert for that poxy news letter I shall be on the 'other' web site....... goodby.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

OMG

Well - that's just tidied up the internet.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: etc

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Ok....

Firstly : Sprag..... The news letter pop up I was getting on my mobile and it was doing my head in. Adblock didn't work on there so, out of desperation, I just clicked on the link... 'Register for newsletter' it said... Hmmmm? OK, John Smith, Johnsmith@hotmail.com and yes, of course I would like to receive your fabulous newsletter! Hey Presto the pop up is now banished for ever(ish) from my phone! Bostin :biggrin:

Now then, having now installed adblock to the pc, running firefox, all is good..... On Mcn... Problem is as soon as I'd installed it and pronounced proudly to Lesley 'Look, no more adverts, even on Facebook! You can thank me later...' She promptly pointed out that she liked said adverts on FB cuz sometimes they show good stuff. So............ Zanderh........ Can I have my cake AND eat it? Ad's on FB but not on here?

Answers on a postcard to..... PO Box 999

:blink:

Ps. If anyone on here is called John Smith with the email Johnsmith@hotmail.com I apologize for the junk you're about to receive lol :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
hairybob

Jan 09

hairybob says:

yes

just click on the red ABP circle and untick box when on FB.

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Hairybob

Thank you, I am now going to sit here and eat my cake :biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

It's amazing what you can learn on a bike forum :lol:  :lol:  Thankyou

Reply to this Topic