Skip to content

General Advice and Help please! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Advice and Help please!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Mike140588

Sep 11

Mike140588 says:

Advice and Help please!

Hi all!

just wondered if you guys could give me some advice! I had to call the RAC out last night as my Honda CBR600 F 2002 wouldn't start. He came along and jump started it... said the battery was flat and he said that i will need a new one. As he was there he checked it over and also said that the down pipe had small holes in (i did notice a change in sound but thought nothing of it - stupid me!) so he also said i need new down pipes ! 

So 2 questions:

1. is there a specific battery any one can recommend as i ride all year round and unfortunately she lives outside.

2. can any one recommend where to get the down pipes from, he said about delkevic ... ive had a look on there site and cant find a set specific to my Honda??? and also would it b cost effective to just by a whole new exhaust system i.e down pipes, link pipe and end can?

any help or advice would be really helpful ! 

Thanks in advance !!!

Mike.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 November 2012 19:16)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Have you tried

your local dealer?

I can't help mechanically but maybe your local bike garage can put you straight or some peeps on here will later

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

David Silver

seems to be able to find almost anything Honda. Should come up on a searchon your computer. Then ring up for some advice. They're very good :smile

Reply to this Topic
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool