Skip to content

Discuss This Gino Rea set to stay in Moto2 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Gino Rea set to stay in Moto2

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Gino Rea set to stay in Moto2

Gino Rea’s tough debut season in the ultra-competitive Moto2 class won't be his last, with the Londoner understood to have signed a 2013 deal with the new ESGP squad. Rea was missing from the provisional 2013 entry list that was released on Wednesday, but he is testing for the ESGP outfit at Almeria today and MCN understands confirmation of his deal...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 November 2012 09:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Not enough love to go around

I like Gino, he should've been in the GP paddock sooner in my view but at least he's there. He needs time and then he'll be alright, Gresini should have kept him but hey ho they didn't.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Leave Gino alone

He's alright. Around the first time I saw Gino (05/6 I think) I was in the process of trying to convince a wealthy dad of a 14 yr old lad with an International Race Licence to go to Spain, as it was/still is the best feeder into GP's, and that being there would be massively beneficial if he was serious about racing and winning. Turned out I was right, funnily enough seeing Gino created another option for a future Brit GP winner, just add Italian. The boy will win a Grand Prix and it's what he does after that's the question. If he can be tempered he'll be reet coz he has the goods fo shizz.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

If he's lucky !

Might be good for a top 30 ?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny talking to yourself again Benny

You barmy bastard , when are you going to admit your a crank?, just die and do the decent thing , how is the asburgers syndrome coming on Bennie ?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

faster

than anyone on this forum. good luck laddy.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

speak for yourself 01fog if i only could have been bothered a bit more i would have been world champion

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Eddl

Why was that then????

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Sorry but not good enough

I think is a good Racer. But he is a mile away in motogp I'm sorry to say He's good enough for BSB or World super sport. Gino Should not waste his money Shit team Average ride Makes a very poor result

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

the difference between those that are champions and those that could have been has more to do with money and opportunity than talent, No 3-6 yr 0ld has more talent than another just opportunity to try something, rossi was on a minimoto at 3, stoner bike racing from the age of 6, ME didnt get on a bike till i was 16 on track at 25, club champion at 26, so maybe if my parents hadnt banned me from bikes till i left home.... oh well we can all dream.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

eddl

I can quite catgegorically state from experience that 3-6 year olds DO have varying levels of talent and quite markedly so.  No matter how young Rossi and Stoner started if they hadn't had more talent than the rest they would never have made it through. The money and opportunity comes to those 'with talent'.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices