Skip to content

Discuss This Stefan Bradl has birthday op to cure arm pump MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stefan Bradl has birthday op to cure arm pump

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Stefan Bradl has birthday op to cure arm pump

Stefan Bradl’s 23rd birthday celebrations took place on a Barcelona hospital bed after the German underwent successful surgery to cure an arm pump issue that plagued him during an impressive rookie MotoGP campaign. The 2011 Moto2 world champion was operated on by renowned surgeon Dr Xavier Mir at the Instituto Universitario USP Dexeus in Barcelona. He will be discharged today to commence...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 November 2012 11:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Bradl is a talent and will be on the pipes of the aliens this year.  Will be cool to see him dice with Marquez who am sure is setting (no.6) as a fair benchmark.  That birthday pic is quite amusing....

Reply to this Topic
akaDan

Nov 11

akaDan says:

"Grid filler"

HAHAHAHA 8th place in the championship with a 4th place best in his first season is a grid filler?!

Get a grip!

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Dedication

That's what you need, if you want to be a record breaker, ask Roy.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Check your watch...

Bradl has stepped up to contend with Dani, Jorgé & Cal.  He'll be pushed by Marquez, Bautista and Valentino (I'm not convinced of a Rossi miracle in the 1st half of the year, despite the hope).  The rest of the field will be behind him, ailing Ducatis and CRTs galore.  Filling grids, this boy is not.  With a fair wind, he'll be taking the 3rd step at some circuits.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Well....

It would've been Dovi - had he stayed at Tech 3.  He was never gonna get the factory ride with Rossi's pay day looming.  So he did what was safe & sensible - sold out for the big buck (who can  blame him?).  Your boys dream is sadly over .  Now he's gifted Cal to be 3rd / 4rh fastest in 2013 with Bradl right behind him.  Shame really.

No sherry for me honeykins....I'm driving tonight. 

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Bradl

I thought it was the testcard picture from tv years ago                                                                                                                 http://www.barney-wol.net/video/testcardf/TCFscan_medium.jpg

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

BB Fair points.  Don't think Marquez is going to be alien status right away ( think Jorgé in 2008).  Rossi,  Cal & Bradl will hopepefully be the battles to watch - will be a confidence booster for Vale if he comes out on top.  Ducatis won't be in the mix.  And yes, if Cal can stop learning to fall off and be patient, he has the pace to run with Dani & Jorgé on more than a handful of circuits.  So I'm sticking with 4th whilst MM nurses his ankles.  5th for Bradl!  Go on son...

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hell's Teeth

Richard - Ha Ha -That test-card appeared 40 years ago but yes, Bradl's pic is pretty similar.

Yr showing Yr age young man !

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Is that

Sooty inbetween Bradl and nursey

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Stefan is getting factory support and Marc Marquez is on full factory bike! I can't wait, plus Ianone will go well even on the Duc. Maybe well have a seizon after all?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle