Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Flintoff

way to go

To you sir.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 December 2012 17:44)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

you was the bloke

asking him to post a pic of himself !?!.......:blink::blink:

Reply to this Topic
albert88

Jan 10

albert88 says:

stealth

wise words bud

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

rich

cant be arsed going through years of threads , but the proof is written ( on this forum ) ,

achmed got .. wackjohnyy banned & he admitted it , he got shaun the sheep banned & he admitted it , he's also got others banned ( that i cant be arsed going into due to lack of time banned ) , rich its written on this forum , i got a great memory , believe me ..

i would " back up " my claims man but as stated i cant be arsed ( cue achmed giving it ' lordy ' after hes deleted said evidence ) . you struck me as a good bloke & i still believe that & lesley is a cracking lass anorl , but why ?? the fcuk do you ' back up ' a KNOWN trouble stirring cnut ..ie; achmed ????

beggars belief IMHO ,

peace man .. weasel

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

preunit

you fuggin LEGEND you , a post about ' freddie flintoff the cricketer ' goes over & above 500 replys

you sir are worthy of any mans RESPECT

btw dint i see you in that shopping centre in reading dressed as santa ???

save me an oz m8 , cheers :wink:

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Because....

I have no problem with him! He's never done me any harm and any differences he had with Lesley were, contrary to Santa's misguided beliefs, before we got together! Much the same as you can't be arsed to trawl back for evidence to the 'bannings' I can't be arsed to look back to see what was or wasn't said between them! All I know is I live with Lesley and I know she has moved on from it!

As I said before I have met you, Gunger and BR and I have no problem with any of you and want to keep it this way! My problem is that when I come on to MCN for a chat, laugh, talk about bikes or whatever all I see are threads like this full of unsubstantiated bollocks! It would be nice sometimes if the outspoken ones would back up what they are saying!

Peace back at ya fella :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

unit

Weaz im stoned

you've a prob........funny as fcuk

i'll join ya in a bit of ' green ' , a week on monday , handing me notice in on monday ( achmed & others .. already got another better paid / easier job to start )

i've had 3 years off the ' green & other ' ( due to numerous drug/drink tests , which i PASSED ) , but this firm aint ' testing till next july !!! ' soooooo i can have ' A SMOKE & a sniff ' & fugg me am i looking forward to it :wink::wink:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

rich

As I said before I have met you, Gunger and BR and I have no problem with any of you and want to keep it this way! My problem is that when I come on to MCN for a chat, laugh, talk about bikes or whatever all I see are threads like this full of unsubstantiated bollocks! It would be nice sometimes if the outspoken ones would back up what they are saying!

& none of uf us have a prob with you man , but face it , when was the last time a MCN thread hit over 500 !!!!!

we all owe unit a beer & a ' smoke ' ...

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

HAPPY

DAYZ m8.

I've been writing this book, full of shit but funny as fuck

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

unit

am missing them " brill ideas " , good innit ???

& not bothered what ppl think about em either ( thats the best bit )

:wink:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

weasel

'achmed got .. wackjohnyy banned & he admitted it , he got shaun the sheep banned & he admitted it ,'

That's a total 'crock of shite' made up by you - and you know it.

I never admitted any such thing ..because it's simply not true.

Seeing as you seem to be suffereing from pre-senile dementia I will remind you :-

Myguniscute got wackjonny banned (she happily posted about it. Wackjonny sent her pm's asking about her breasts and she complained to MCN).

Shaun was banned by MCN after he made sexual propositions to a 15 year old girl on here (which he thought was funny) ..he got reprimanded by MCN and he posted a pile of abuse to them telling them to ''go f*ck themselves' - it wasn't any great surprise that they then banned him (particularly as he had been banned before and they had let him back and given him a  2nd chance).

Now those are the facts - you can bullshit as much as you like but it won't change the truth. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices