Skip to content

Discuss This Honda TT Legends announce five-rider lineup for 2013 TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Honda TT Legends announce five-rider lineup for 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Honda TT Legends announce five-rider lineup for 2013

Honda has unveiled a five-strong squad for their TT Legends team, to coordinate a two pronged attack on the Isle of Man TT and the Endurance World Championship. Retaining nineteen-times TT winner John McGuinness to lead the push on roads and circuits, he'll be joined by Michael Dunlop, bringing a Dunlop back to a factory Honda ride for the first time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 December 2012 09:28)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
andy griff

Sep 08

andy griff says:

Top Team

I think the winner of the big races at the 2013 TT/NW200 is likely to come from this set up. The bike is proven, the riders are top notch. The only downside might be whether the crew's attention is split trying to support two bikes likely to be in the top three...

Reply to this Topic
alex1212

Aug 10

alex1212 says:

help

awesome riders!! what does MOT channel mean? iam trying to find it so here in canada i can get a bit of racin before i lose my mind!

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

alex1212

MOT = Motors TV

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

McGuinness & Rutter

They are both great riders, with a great history of success both on the short circuits and the roads.

However at Age 40, I think they would be better moving over for the younger riders.

Do you really want to be on the TT at speeds up to 200mph at that age.

Reply to this Topic
paulevs

Sep 03

paulevs says:

How old is Rutter claiming to be now ? He was 38 for about 5 years lol.

Hope his leg doesn't take too long to heal, get well soon fella

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices