Skip to content

Discuss This France bins hi-vis plans General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > France bins hi-vis plans

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

France bins hi-vis plans

French plans for compulsory high-visibility motorcycle clothing have been withdrawn. French government had proposed making riders wear at least 150 square-centimetres of reflective material. The plans have been shelved after it emerged they were in breach of an EU directive. The U-turn also follows protests by French riders. A spokesman for the Motorcycle Action Group said the government appeared to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 December 2012 15:25)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

vortex...don't worry...

the oil companies will do it now, less preasure on them. We are all Limp Wristed Cash Cows. Some see it, Most just take it.

Reply to this Topic
HF_ZX10r

Dec 07

HF_ZX10r says:

Capt Kirk

I did a pillion ride on the back of my bosses scooter in a three piece suit and a helmet which was 3 sizes too big for me through central Paris. Having seen how they ride in Paris I would recommend full body armour painted in the brightest paint that man has ever invented, surrounded by the sheilds of a federation star ship.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

HFZX10r

Any Klingons?

Reply to this Topic
Jonathan

Aug 02

Jonathan says:

Have I missed something?

Surely the phrase "The plans have been shelved after it emerged they were in breach of an EU directive" must have been meant for a different article. 

We all hate Europe and Brussels because it restricts our freedom and makes us buy straight bananas and forces us to stop being British/English*

That is right isn't it?

(*Delete as applicable)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle