Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN December 5: Bigger Better Z800 General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN December 5: Bigger Better Z800

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New MCN December 5: Bigger Better Z800

In this week's MCN, out December 5, we bring you the very first UK test of the new Z800, Kawasaki's replacement for it's ultra-popular Z750. We also take a look at BMW's update to it's already amazing S1000RR superbike, the very trick HP4, comparing them side by side. Also this week: Suzuki's new 250 commuter, a look at Ernst Degner, biking's James...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 December 2012 14:46)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
HF_ZX10r

Dec 07

HF_ZX10r says:

Spot the Mugger

Somebody mugged my postman and nicked half my MCN this week, only 64 pages the week after the Birmingham bike show. Interesting!

Reply to this Topic
BREE

Mar 08

BREE says:

triumph

OH my god no, have just seen the headlines for next weeks MCN. Listen lads it is getting so so so embarrassing in fact i'm actually surprised that you do not change the name to Triumph News. I have never know any news magazine to be so biased towards one make of bike, and don`t tell me its because they are the best, I think not if that was the case then they would be the UKs top selling bike but no that ain't the case is it. so please if you expect us the paying public to continue to purchase this one sided piece of journalism then drop this stupid line of licking Triumphs arse each week a it makes you all look like morons......

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices