Skip to content

Discuss This Kawasaki Z800 First Ride Video First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Kawasaki Z800 First Ride Video

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Kawasaki Z800 First Ride Video

Senior Road Tester, Michael Neeves, has just ridden the new £7499 Kawasaki Z800 at its launch in the south of France. Here are his initial thoughts – check out MCN on Wednesday for the full review. brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 December 2012 17:36)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motogpnorival

Feb 10

No drink........

.........No drugs....... Taster or main course, if the stats are going to trip of the tongue let's at least mix a little intelligence into the commentary, that way some of us might be tempted to buy the RAG..

Reply to this Topic
pearsonsnose

Apr 09

pearsonsnose says:

motogpnorival

Putting aside your pent up anger for a moment, perhaps it would be better for you to learn to spell before casting judgement on whether something is insightful or not.

Stones, glass houses and all that dear boy!

Reply to this Topic
kharli

Dec 11

kharli says:

On page 6  in the mcn with the big picture of the Z800 what is the object underneath the bike? Sorry i cant sleep until i find out.

Reply to this Topic
jahagon

Mar 10

jahagon says:

Not a proper kwack

I feel it's a shame that Kawasaki has lost its meanest, greenest, baddest and looniest bikes money could buy mantra. Here is a Kawasaki that's described as plush and heavy with a smooth power delivery. Where did it all go so wrong?

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

How can they build a bike 7 years after the MT-01 was launched (that has a big 1700cc pushrod v-twin), with an 800cc i-4 engine and only be 70lbs lighter...If they made a new MT-01 today, I bet they could make it lighter then that Z800

There's no way this can compete with the Street Triple...Nice bike, and I'm sure it will be super reliable...but I don't see progress, only changes.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices