Skip to content

Discuss This London Motorbike Smash and Grab Gang Found Guilty General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > London Motorbike Smash and Grab Gang Found Guilty

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

London Motorbike Smash and Grab Gang Found Guilty

A group of thieves has been found guilty of a string of motorcycle smash and grab robberies on luxury shops in London's West End The gang, all of whom were aged 19-21, were found guilty of conspiracy to commit theft and burglary, as well as various other charges. In total, they were found guilty of 46 charges. The gang stole over £1million...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 December 2012 15:42)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
greenturbobob

Nov 05

A slap on the wrist....

is probably all they will get! And probably told by the judge, that they were very brave to attempt such a thing.... Lordy lordy...

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

good start

I would make an example of them.  they make us all look bad.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

OK...

So I guess they will pay for all the damage and inconvenience caused, not to mention return all the stolen items and realize the error of their ways and spend the rest of their lives "Going Straight". Yeh like fcuk thats going to happen!

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

One bullet per head, problem solved.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Transportation

Bring it back, eh?

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

jeeez

Drop in crime by 90%  ....1 million - of stolen goods... Jeez

Lets see what they get ,The whole judicial system in our once Great country is bollocks, crime is rife and the police have no help from the courts,  All them idiotic do goodies who preach human rights, who by the way are all hippie grass eating social working dicks and lezzies claiming benefits to support their drag pathetic existence, need shooting  it’s this lot that are f,ing up this sacred land, it’s this lot that let Frikket Terrorists like Abu Hamza al-Masri out to walk the streets.jeeeez,ahhhh   Hard justice is what we need,,, Crime means Time . Hard  labor.

This chaving so called bike gang,... send them to me  (as a Quote from pulp fiction),, I would..." I'm gonna call me a couple a Hard Pipe Hittin' Niggas, to go to work on the Homes here....with a pair of pliers and a blow torch"end of rant .... well NOT. 

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Hang on, they did it bikes

They'll probably get the death penalty.

Laughing at "attempting to evade capture".  Sounds like they evaded it pretty well, until CID raked in (ballpark) £100K worth of overtime.

Did the real owners get their bikes back, is what I want to know.

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

Long Sentence

These appear to be upstart 'career villains', a long sentence is required. No way she made that cake, all the spelling is correct. Must have had the local bakers make it. The next cake he's given will have bars and hand-cuffs on it, with a porridge filling.

Reply to this Topic
cbr9429

Dec 09

cbr9429 says:

fantastic, so the girlfriend makes a cake that supports their activties. hope they dont have children, what sort of example will they set to them.

when i come to power, i will build a small remote island in choppy waters somewhere, send all this lot there, to stare back at the coast of england, abit like alcatraz.

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

Motorbike Gang !!!!

If they'd been using cars would the headline wouldn't be "London Car Gang" would it? Let's hope they get locked up for a long time. A pity the birch has been outlawed because a short sharp lesson would deter more than a cushy holiday on the Costa HMP.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices