Skip to content

Discuss This London Motorbike Smash and Grab Gang Found Guilty General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > London Motorbike Smash and Grab Gang Found Guilty

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

London Motorbike Smash and Grab Gang Found Guilty

A group of thieves has been found guilty of a string of motorcycle smash and grab robberies on luxury shops in London's West End The gang, all of whom were aged 19-21, were found guilty of conspiracy to commit theft and burglary, as well as various other charges. In total, they were found guilty of 46 charges. The gang stole over £1million...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 December 2012 15:42)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
KimLondon

Jan 08

KimLondon says:

Oi cbr9249

I don't see why they should get sent to a nice island when we stay here in the pissy UK weather. We made a huge mistake 150 years ago when we went all the criminals to Oz and stayed here - we should have just upped sticks and sodded off somehwere warm and left them to rot here in the bloody rain and sleet and snow and drizzle and wind and gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
cbr9429

Dec 09

cbr9429 says:

KimLondon

well i didnt want to upset the entire population of britain...

but when I wrote that comment,worringly enough, in my mind was the thought from the film Johnny English, when John Malcovich (with a very bad french accent) plans to turn all of the UK into a prison :S

but yes the weathers miserable, it takes me 20 mins to "defrost" when i get into work and the salt is hurting my bike :( I promise If I ever send them to an island it will be a more miserable place than the one we are on!..

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Cake!

my mum made me a cake a bit like that for my 7th birthday - she also put a number 7 on the bike, which was cool because I was 7 in 1977 and Bazza Sheene was god :)

it didn't have bloody handbags on it though!   CBR9429 - spot on comment mate, if his girlfriend supports his activities let's hope he gets castrated whilst in the nick.

Cheers,

Baz

Reply to this Topic
KimLondon

Jan 08

KimLondon says:

Or if he's young and pretty

He'll come back to his girfriend with a new understanding of how SHE feels when they have sex, hehehehe!

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

b isles

to cbr9429 there is no reason in this day and age to arrive at work cold on a m/cycle when i was dispatching i wore heated trousers and jacket which linked up i remember going to leeds and back with snow on the ground in sub zero temps  on the motorway at 70 mph  warm as toast a screen fitted deflects the wind chill contact giali .com there stuff is superb.as for your comments about b isles no one is forcing you to live here .personally id live nowhere else.hope the theives face long sentences pity tony martin with his shotgun was not  in one of the shops they robbed.

Reply to this Topic
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

great news!

That is the best news I have heard all day. There is never a valid reason for this.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ cbr9429

Send them to Rockall.

Reply to this Topic
records1990

May 12

records1990 says:

Bike thefts

Being a lorry driver all my working life, it used to upset me when people in my job were committed of frightening crimes, it always gave the public a bad impression of what drivers were, when 99% of us were and still are hard working people with families doing a job of work, and being discriminated because of a few bad apples.

The same happens with bikers, I've been a biker all me life, never been in trouble with the law and always respected other road users and expect the same back from them, but when bikers are given a bad press like the guy's caught doing over 200mph, and now so-called bikers breaking into shops and making off with other folks possessions, it doe's the same, it makes me sad that we are made sure that it's a biker who's done the job, and yet another tick in the box for the bad biker brigade. 

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

records1990

can't remember reading in the press about "the guys caught doing over 200mph"..... ?

Reply to this Topic
RICHARD545

Sep 10

RICHARD545 says:

I agree

Don't get picky snev, you know what he's talking about, and you've got to agree!!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices