Skip to content

Discuss This FIM award membership to Palestine General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > FIM award membership to Palestine

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

FIM award membership to Palestine

Last week saw the annual meeting of the Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme, the governing body of national and international motorcycling, in Monte Carlo. One of the most interesting developments of the meeting was the inclusion of Palestine as a member of the FIM, under the Palestinian Motor Sport and Motorcycle Federation. The Federation, in existence since 2005, organises a number of mainly...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 December 2012 11:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
brevav2

Feb 09

brevav2 says:

Address The Palesine Issue

S69FastBack, Well said,  The people of Palestine are treated like animals, and their plight and suffering ignored by the worldwide Zionist controlled media, Cameron/Obama are puppets of the powerful Israel lobby which is very influencial both here in Parliament, along with the House of Representatives/Congress in the U.S, and wouldnt dare speak out, No point in debating this on the BBC wesite as someone mentioned, they are heavily biased in favour of Israel too, Israel are portrayed as 'victims' of attacks by Hamas etc, when in fact they are the bully boys of the region,

Do your own research, the truth will set you free

Reply to this Topic
cyrenus

Dec 12

cyrenus says:

Well, I see you've all been brushing up on Mein Kampf. You do realize that the Palestinians could have peace tomorrow -- if they wanted it. 99.99% of all their problems are self-inflicted, but I suppose with your totally one-sided media parroting the same revisionist history about Palestine, you could hardly be expected to have any other viewpoint but the one you have.

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

Breva2

Breva, why are you praising me? Have you not read my posts? I have not once showed support for Palestinian politics or its politicians/Islamic Terrorists. Keep me out of this!

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

cyrenus:

As a good little Hasbara, you signed up especially to reply :wink:   Bet you know absolutely nothing about bikes and have no interest in them, and you probably hate bikers.

This "if the Palestinians stopped the conflict it would all be resolved" is utter BS, always has been, and it's a shame your first post has to contain a damnable lie.

How many incursions into Israeli territory have the Palestinians committed recently?  How many UN resolutions are they ignoring?  How much Israeli land is Palestine occupying, in defiance of International Law?   How many Israeli prisoners have they taken?   How many Israelis have been thrown out and got their homes destroyed by Palestinian bulldozers? 

Have the Palestinians been harassing Israelis with their F16's and US-made attack helicopters recently?  What about all those roads the Palestinians have made criss-crossing through Israel, and only Arabs are allowed on them?

Oh sorry - it's all the other way around isn't it?  If only they'd quit responding with the odd bottle-rocket, all that would change - right? :mad:

Talking of Mein Kampf, it looks like the Israelis took their own copy, changed "Jew" to "Palestinian" throughout, and have been using it as a hymn-sheet ever since.

This is the sort of thing the Nazis would be proud of:   IDF force Palestinian violinist to play at checkpoint

Reply to this Topic
cyrenus

Dec 12

cyrenus says:

Slow learner, love bikes, have been riding them for 3 decades now, own 5 currently. You do realize that the Palestinian people have voted into power political parties that explicitly state that there will never be peace with Israel, right? Or explicitly state that their goal is the annihilation of the Jews? As to all the things you mention that the Palestinians haven't been able to do to Israel, they are weaker than the Israelis precisely because they cling to their hateful, counterproductive ideologies rather than try to build civilization and governance suited to the needs of their people. As with most Arabs, rather than look at themselves in the mirror, they prefer to hate and scapegoat, rather like juveniles who refuse to accept any responsibility for their predicament. Oh, and the UN resolutions? Hardly worth the paper they're written on, proposed as they are by the anti-Israel bloc of nations. Katyusha rockets are hardly bottle-rockets, but perhaps in the moral-equivalency fantasy land you live in, they are. You just won't ever be able to admit that the Palestinians have been bringing the Israeli hammer down on themselves, will you? So you're saying that forced violin-playing somehow equates with gas chambers and mass murder -- which is what Hamas envisions for Israel I might remind you. Why not just admit you're an anti-semite and be done with it? You would probably still have an anti-jewish bias if the Israelis laid down their weapons and surrendered I bet. Not Jewish or Israeli myself by the way. Just someone who chooses to support the only truly free nation in the mideast and who roots for their survival.

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

cyrenus:

I have to congratulate you in providing more half-truths, untruths, slurs and slants in a single paragraph than I've come across in a while.

Arabs are juveniles who are all full of hate, and I'm an anti-semite, and poor little victim Israel would be utterly destroyed at once if it wasn't so carefully defending itself (with a mighty and brutal army, navy and air force,   hundreds of undeclared nuclear weapons, along with chemical & biological WMD, including white phosphorus and other illegal weapons - which it uses often and cheerfully).

So carefully, that it kills 100 Palestinians for every individual lost on its side.  Mostly innocent women and children.

UN resolutions aren't worth the paper they're written on, eh?  How jolly convenient!  But what about the attack on Iraq, wasn't that because it was claimed they'd violated resolutions?   And does your victimhood extend so far, that the majority of countries voting on resolutions against Israel (over 250 of them) are ALL anti-semites?

Palestine didn't actually have a problem before Israel invaded and occupied it's land.   So despite their "hateful, counterproductive ideology" they managed quite well before Israel's blockade.  Don't you think that's odd, or do you simply not like dealing with anything except simplistic lies and standard hasbara propaganda?

How well would Israel be doing without America's full and unswerving support, weapons, UN vetos and general bullying of any country objecting to Israel's apartheid state?

Nobody was comparing anything with gas ovens in this thread apart from you, in order to produce a straw man from false analogy.  Shame on you.

You've never posted anything before today, when you signed up just to respond to this thread, to make it look like some regular guy really objected to poor little Israel being picked on.   You were sent here to do just that.

Why is it that you can only lie, lie, and lie some more?   Everyone on this board - including the plenty of people who don't like me - would laugh in your face if you said I'm a fascist, Nazi or anti-semite.  So stick that right back in your hasbara playbook.

And try this - admit that Judaism is not the same as Zionism.  Can you manage to do that?

And I'll make you a deal - stop lying about me and Palestine, and I'll stop telling the truth about you and Israel.  :wink:

Reply to this Topic
gordonglover

Feb 04

gordonglover says:

keep this shit politics out of it!!! this website is for bikers unless you are all travelling to palastine on 2 wheels

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ cyrenus

Anyone who cannot respond to criticism of Zionism with nothing better than the ridiculous anti-Semite slur (after all, the Palestinians are Semites, while the Ashkenazi Jews are Turkic Khazarians) has lost the argument. Now go away you little Hasbara troll.

Note that all the links below are by Jewish authors.

www.fantompowa.info/13th%20Tribe.pdf

www.iamthewitness.com/books/Israel.Shahak/Jewish.History.Jewish%20Religion-The.Weight.of.Three.Thousand.Years.pdf

www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The%20Zionist%20Plan%20for%20the%20Middle%20East.pdf

www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/Shahak_Fundamentalism.pdf

www.palestine-studies.org/files/lalalas.pdf

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Palestine

Considering the general road and traffic conditions, I would want a middle-weight supermoto or dual-sport for riding in Palestine.

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

That's right Piglet:

The blockade means material necessary for building (after the last round of Israeli bombardments) are unavailable.   Israel thinks items such as cement, construction equipment, even food for that matter, to be suspect.   So they don't allow it.  Roads - like buildings - can't get rebuilt after US-supplies bombs have destroyed them.

So yes - a serious trials bike would definitely be in order for traversing the massive concentration camp Israel has made of Gaza.  Fuel is in short supply because of the blockade too.

They've taken to tunnelling under the checkpoint - at enormous personal risk and often death - to bring back fuel, cooking oil, basic items.  Can you imagine how desperate a people has to be, to go secretly tunnelling to get these supplies?

(Before some cretin starts gibbering about light weapons being taken through these tunnels too, just remember massive airlifts of the most modern weaponry lands in Israel daily, and the heavier stuff shipped in, courtesy of the ever generous US taxpayer.)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices