You are in... Forums > General > General > Another day maybe a different story

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Another day maybe a different story

I helped a young lad in our village back in May this year who seemed to have fallen off his pushbike.

It was a strange situation as he seemed to be hurt a lot more than he actually was.  I managed to get his bike off the road and help him to his feet and made sure he was ok, no visible scratches or scrapes but he wanted a lot more attention than I thought was necessary.

This was about 6.00 in the morning on a friday.

On Monday morning off I go to do the daily dog walk when loads of police activity and a cordoned off area.  Total unheard of here.

Yesterday he got his just desserts

http://www.oxfordtimes.co.uk/news/10088239.Horspath_murder_jury_warned_of_gruesome_evidence/

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 December 2012 18:29)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

He got

30 years !!  nasty bastard

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

lucky escape....

springs to mind babyblade...:shock: you were one of his 'try outs', by the sound of it.If it had been after dark and he'd had a few you might not have been so lucky.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Oldish

I know, I did have the dogs in the car so maybe that put him off.

Just goes to show you wake up one morning and all could be over in an hour:shock:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

nothing puts them off....

..once they've started killing .babyblade....even the Yorkshire ripper had a few 'try outs' before his first kill....after that it was all kills.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

reading reports tonight

he'd made rather a mess :upset:

I was born in the village but never really knew anything about him.  I'd seen him around on the odd occasion but didn't know where he lived.

We have had a lot of suicides here living so close to dense woodland.

One such unfortunate case had been hanging for 3 weeks and I thought it was just a tree that had died and the branch was hanging down:shock:

He'd been there during a very hot spell and was really high up so never noticed but then when he'd dried out (can't think of a better description) he dropped down and turned to leather.   I alternated my walks so didn'rt see him immediately and it's in an area that day trippers wouldn't normally go.

When  a friend of mine cottoned on it was all a bit bizarre.

Haven't gone that way since!!

Mind you had to go into Oxford this morning with sproglet and that's more dangerous. Within half hour she'd been abused by an alcoholic:shock: Nasty place

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

was in Hungerford

shortly after that terrible massacre, to think in such a 'normal' town, people were so randomly and brutally mown down.....

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Aye Steve

live everyday as your last cos someday it's going to be right

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

there's an Hungerford road...

..in Town .Doesn't go anywhere except between 2 motorway feed roads.....he was another gun club loner if I remember right. 

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Guns

Good thing we don't allow them in this country.   Everyone in Amerika thinks we're running around dead scared, unable to defend ourselves.   (Which is ironic, because Amerikans are the most frightened people on Earth - terrified of their own shadow and scared to death of tiny countries like Cuba and Nicaragua.)

Imagine if this bastard had easy access to guns, not to mention all the other nut-jobs who have to make do with knives or whatever instead.

I remember that Hungerford incident well - and funnily enough, some gun magazine for these whack-jobs had some freak on the cover posing with a gun who was a spitting image for Michael Ryan.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I was a member of Dunmore shooting

club when all that kicked off.  I had to to get my firearms licence there.

My views are probably biased and not for here possibly

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices