You are in... Forums > General > General > 3 years ago

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

entus

Sep 11

entus says:

3 years ago

3 year old posts trying to point out how much of a twat someone might have been in someone else's opinion. Hmmmm......
It seems to me that Kris has a very unhealthy obsession with Kam.
I've read, as we all have, threads on here when people have a go at other people, I've done it myself, nobody's innocent and it's plain to see that a few people have a problem with Kam but they tend to leave it to a few harmless jibes, a bit of banter and honesty in their opinions. I'm sure Kris has what he believes to be a genuine gripe but Kris, don't you think you're letting it get to you a little bit too much?
The only thing you seem to be achieving is making yourself look like a bit of a dick.
Just my opinion.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 December 2012 19:10)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Aye Entus...

and the strange thing is it's someone who has taken a lot of flak himself who is bumping them up....unless the 'super grudger has upped his game on the avatar pinching front.

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Now then fella's

I was just giving oscarthenonce a hand, why you blaming me?

Check the joined dates and number of posts if you think I've nicked his persona. Not "rocket science" as the saying goes.

Entus you are one of the main culprits for sh*t stirring, is it a one person party?

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

like I said....

father. The 'grudger' may have upped his game. and managed to fake the number of  posts too.Personally I think it's more down to the specific gravity of the tea time tipple. I've managed to source some proper Stella myself....certainly making me more 'gushing' than usual.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Campaigning

Couldn't we give the whole damned thing a rest?  Not saying one word about who's right and who's not here, but it's pretty obvious who's running a campaign, who wants to form factions, and it is getting damned old. 

It would be nice to see an evening when none of the 'latest post' tags include some sort of slam on Kam.

If Kam stopped responding to them, maybe they'd go away.  Maybe he likes it (after all, it's been going for years now and hasn't achieved anything as far as I can tell, so it isn't going to wear him down).   But I - for one - am pretty tired of seeing this petty crap bogging down the MCN forum.

Reply to this Topic
Amateurcynic

Jun 09

Amateurcynic says:

Echo ^^^

The sentiment SL!

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

slowlearner....

..it's like the Army(or Navy/Airforce) sharing a space with a bunch of ****s from all corners of the U.K. that you only know through being in a barracks together.I'm sure they'd all get along together if they met up for a ride out.....trouble is that trouble like this stops them meeting up together.:smile.....stella,it's the drink of philosyphers:biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Nothing like a few cans..............

of wifebeater for the philosophising, doesn't do much for the spelling though.:wink:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I prefer

Kronenburg 1885 now hic x

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Forgive me Father....

..but the only one i struggled with was Philosyphers,but this windows 'whatever' spelt it the same.californian txtspeeking shite,:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I meant 1664

what happened there then.

Posting in candle light :smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale