Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

well

thats my good deed done for the day !!!

took me mate's R1 for it's m.o.t ( he lost his license , gets it back on the 28th dec )

i thought as i was riding it through town , fugg me this front ends heavy ( but seen as though he played around a lot with the front forks / suspension , before he got banned , this is how he likes his front end to feel ??

gets it to the m.o.t station & said to mechanic ( who had lowered his forks previously ) , fuggin heavy on the front m8 , checked tyre pressures , fugg me static 12 psi in front 22 psi in rear !!!! , no wonder it handled like a tractor ( or harley ) , passed m.o.t & rode it back to his house like been on a diff bike ( only then did he tell me , yeah i aint checked the pressures for a few month's ) , yeah cheers roger ..

ya owe me a pint or 3 , me fuggin knees were frozen ..:lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 December 2012 11:59)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Blader2005

Dec 08

Blader2005 says:

i

thought this was gonna be a thread about a hole with water in it...... :upset:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Now, now, weasel

less of that Harley abuse, please, or I'll be round to sort you out.

Lucky you weren't tempted to go quicker. Could have been more than cold knees to worry about:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
albert88

Jan 10

albert88 says:

weez

Experience with bikes:

Over 20 years .....come on mate you should know better

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

Aye

You must be a right idiot the bike has been laid up for a while and you don't even think of checking the tyre pressures before you take it for an mot 

Oh and you can't even spell licence

FCUCK WIT:lol::lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Indeed...

It's worth giving the tyres a kick before thinking about riding a bike at any time, but particularly if it's been sitting around for months on end.    Also a clue is if you think "Damn, these bikes ride a bit lower than I thought" before even pulling off.

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

its over 30 years now ( am getting on a bit lol ):lol:

but ( yes my bad ) i presumed ( wrongly it turned out ) that my m8 would have sorted out the preliminarys ..

he hadn't so i charged him a pint when we went to the pub !!

beelady , my humble apologies about the harley joke , but your a ' triumph ' girl now , & loving it anorl :biggrin:

oscarthemuzzy ... stick to your 125's , theres a good boy :wink:

sl ..yes it was a tadd lower than my blade or my mv , but i hadnt ridden his r1 before , so presumed it just had a lower seat height than my rides .. my bad :wacko::wacko:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Weasle...

Yup,you is bad.......:lol:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

morning mrs h ..

i know im " bad " , micheal jackson even sang a song about me !!! lol

i've been looking through the classifieds at a newer blade & your model / paint scheme  seems to be ' drawing me in ' , damn girl you got GOOD taste :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Morning.. weasle..

Oh you so need a Black and white Blade....... tis the fastest colours.... Ive had mine 2 years now and it still think it looks the dogs bollocks... a parcel from Demon tweaks came yesterday.Father Christmas is going to be spoiling me i think..But then again i have been a very good girl... :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

i remember you saying something about a ' tail tidy ' , i hope thats what you want   but remember you cant open it till the 25th , so your gonna have to be " a very good girl " a little longer :lol::lol: 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices