Skip to content

Discuss This Indian teases new bike with audio clip New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Indian teases new bike with audio clip

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Indian teases new bike with audio clip

America’s oldest motorcycle brand, Indian, is teasing a forthcoming new bike with an audio clip giving a clear taste of the new V-twin engine sound. The firm is revealing nothing about the bike in terms of details but the short clip does confirm a new bike is well down the road in terms of development now the firm is under the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 December 2012 10:09)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steady2wheels

Sep 08

cost

it will be a limited production of super expensive bikes i bet, which is a shame

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Just sounds like a Harley with mufflers on to me, but you can bet they will be replaced by the owners. What were they expecting a v twin to sound like?

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Doesnt sound much different, I'm not sure the marketing department took the right route on this one...

Reply to this Topic
vanandy

Feb 12

vanandy says:

My old Honda 650 single sounds so much better. Cheaper, more fun and far more usable.

Reply to this Topic
rah123

Dec 11

rah123 says:

Indian Motorcycles

It's only your own parameters that stop people seeing the potential/importance of this new bike. People have navigated the Globe on R1's. Most people replace stock exhausts on their bikes. Expensive,yes, no doubt, Norton & Ducati Diavel ( Carbon Special/Limited/One off/AMG) ring any Christmas Bells??? Just get out there and do it!!! A Happy Christmas to all.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

its a

midlife crisis bike

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Cost / innovation

The cost will be high for low volume sales. Innovation "Indian once known for..." will likewise be low. Why? Polaris also owns Victory. Indian is for "Heritage" market, Victory is for "New" market and mass market.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Indian

are nice bikes though. Less I-bought-one-because-I've-heard-of-them-and-wanna-be-a-midlifecrisis-biker than a Hog. Far more 'legitimate' than a "metric"

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices