Skip to content

Discuss This Kiyo to partner Lowes at Samsung Honda British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Kiyo to partner Lowes at Samsung Honda

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Kiyo to partner Lowes at Samsung Honda

Honda have today announced the lineup for their 2013 British championship effort under the Samsung Honda banner. The team sees the shock return to BSB of Japanese star and three-time champion Ryuichi Kiyonari, back in BSB after a year in the Asian championship. He will be joined by Alex Lowes, who impressed with a storming double win in the shootout round of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 December 2012 14:10)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

BSB 2013

Although the field is looking good for 2013, I have this bad feeling that it's not that next season isn't going to be what everyone hopes it is. To me it looks like Shaky is gonna easily win the title despite the Showdown format and the return of Kiyo. As much as I like Shaky, I would like to see a younger rider clinch the championship this year like Alex Lowes or Danny Buchan. As for Kiyo, it's good to see him back, but it's a big risk asking him to come back after a torrid 2011 season, I hope for his sake that his year in the Asian Road Racing Championships has helped regain his confidence.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices