Skip to content

Discuss This Matchless set to return General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Matchless set to return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Matchless set to return

The family behind the rebirth of the Belstaff fashion label has bought the rights to the Matchless motorcycle brand with plans for a return to limited retro motorcycle production. Franco Malenotti along with sons Emanuele and Michael transformed the Belstaff brand into a globally successful fashion brand and aims to do the same with the Matchless brand after buying it from...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 December 2012 16:32)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Brutymate!

Are you off again? Are you telling me that the Norton  is value for money? You could buy 2 Bonnies for the price of one Norton and have them next week and if you are going to spend 15 grand or more, you want something that has more than a special name on the tank. And to cheer you up, I think that new Brutale 800 sounds really good.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

steve

are they spending your money NO .. its their money  and if they want to buy a norton  then let them if i had 13 grand about i would get one  its not the coast its what floats your boat  ... ive had a JPN RACER  always wanted a  F1 rotary ... and yes the new 800 brute and the other 800 both give my scrotum  a tingle

but this is about the matchless

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

did they not

get  reinvented back in the 80s -90

well if they do get going i hope the start with the ranger

Reply to this Topic
HerbertChapman

Sep 10

@brutale r - Would you mind changing your pic mate? Every time

I see it I get a chubby

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

matchless

If it's expensive enough then it could well suceed 'irregardless'.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Fashion victim mobiles

They'll be some Chinese or Indian made junkers sold with a 2000% markup to mugs who fall for the marketing and sales patter. I'm looking at you, "made in America" Victory bikes.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ Rogerborg

Victory is built in Spirit Lake, Iowa as much as Triumph is built in Hinckley.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

"The next part of their business life." That sounds to me as if they've effectively drained all the money from one brand and now they're on to the next group of fashion victims. Kinda makes me wonder how good their after sales / spares / support package will be. Would I buy one? Probably not, because I've already got one (1951 G9) which I love. On a warm day, pootling about the backlanes on it is more relaxing than playing hide the sausage with .........................(insert your own choice of paramour here).

Mind you, apparently sex with a trannie can be quite inspiring, especially when you reach round and think " Blimey,I've gone all the way through".

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices