You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Technical > rf900rr clutch

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

pb16662

Dec 12

pb16662 says:

rf900rr clutch

i have a 94 rf900rr with the diaphram spring clutch, in the parts schematic it shows clutch plates 9 & 9A could anybody please tell me the difference. Also is there a later model clutch arrangement fit as in an upgrade ??

thanks in advance
paul

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 December 2012 10:27)

Post a message in Technical

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Hello

Try looking for clutch components on the 'Barnett' web site, otherwise see if there is an owners club and website which should give you all the inforomation you need.

Hope this helps.

Good bye.

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Suzuki RF 900 R 1994

Hi Pb16662

It is quite commen to have one or sometimes two of the fibre plates to be a thinner or if you like narrower inside diameter, this can be to allow the clutch centre on some bikes to mesh into a steel plate.But in your case it is to allow space for the anti judder rings or washers and spacer ring.What i have here is the S models and T-V model clutch parts have been discontinued,so its only the R parts that are now available from Suzuki(which your bike is),after market i don't know? and clutch up grade i don't think so,as there wasn't a problem and not being a great seller in its day i never heard of one(could be wrong though?) Good Luck

KCMC:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

RF clutch

Bandit 1200s can be upgraded to a "conventional" clutch with parts from the relevant GSXR1100. Maybe the RF can be too???

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices