ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Nooooooooo

Scarey stuff

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Makes you cringe

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 December 2012 13:40)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

lousy driving

Not one duck taken out.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

didn't carry on watching

when the animals were involved:upset:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

I found

I was holding my breath. Nice to see a happy ending :smile

Reply to this Topic
Steveyman

Jan 08

Steveyman says:

cute

I saw that once,

A family of ducks walking along the side of a road to get to a canal about quarter of a mile up the road.

What suprised me was the intelligence ducks have.

Even though all the drivers passing were considerate and slowed right down and passed them on the other side of the road, I was amazed to see the mum at the front keeping them moving, like come on kids just keep walking, keep up with mummy we will get there soon. And at the back some few yards back slightly out in the road was the dad putting himself in more danger to protect his family, kind of warning those behind.

First time I have seen anything like that, I just wanted to stop and and give them a lift.

An amazing sight.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Back in the summer, I was coming back from Witney and saw a swan and his mate take off

unfortunately they didn't get enough height and landed on the dual carriage way .  Luckily I could see they weren't going to make it so managed to pull out and stick hazards on to slow the traffic as the swans crashlanded in the fast lane.

Drivers behind could see what was going to happen and were really good, they all stuck hazards on and staggered the traffic enough to grind the cars to a halt !!

Apart from a bit of a sore beak they were both ok, but we had toi wait for them to get back to the river and as they were a little flustered took them a while.

We all felt quite heartened that we'd stopped 2 fatalities, but boy when a swan is heading for your bonnet it's scary:wacko:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices