Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN 12 December: Streets Ahead? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN 12 December: Streets Ahead?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New MCN 12 December: Streets Ahead?

In this week's MCN, out December 12, we have the UK's first back to-back test of the 2013 model Triumph Street Triple against the bike it's replacing We also have the world-first test of the all new MV Agusta Brutale 800 - the best MV yet? Also this week: We talk to racing legend Luigi Taveri on Honda's first 5-pot, and we...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 December 2012 13:44)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jmee54

Sep 07

jmee54 says:

New MCN.

Just so long as the new look doesn't mean an imminent price hike, I now Christmas is your favourite time for pretending to give something for nothing, when it is a rehash of the previous years news, charging a premium for it and then putting up the price in the new year.  MCM is free, remember!

Reply to this Topic
wheeliedave

Jul 08

wheeliedave says:

Spoken like a gentleman

Spot on there lad funny how history reps I dont buy MCN anymore it has that horrible. All about the share holders smell to it now far to comercial for my   spoiled just like Darts, rugby, football used to be all about the game now all about the money. sorry lads harsh but true.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle