Skip to content

Discuss This Norton announce two rider TT team TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Norton announce two rider TT team

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Norton announce two rider TT team

Norton have announced a two-man British team for the 2013 Isle of Man TT, bringing Dan Hegarty into the team alongside 2012 rider Ian Mackman. Hegarty, a promising TT rider since his 2012 debut, is partnering mackman, an experienced TT competitor who managed 124mph at the 2012 event before the Senior race was rained off. Norton CEO Stuart Garner, whose team won...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 December 2012 14:19)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Chassisman

Dec 12

Chassisman says:

Norton

Another insult to our intelligence. Will the bikes be thinly disguised Aprilia RSV4's with

Trevor Nation cladding again??. I can't be the only person fed up with another nail in the coffin of a once glorious mark.The Isle Of Man organisers(Paul Phillips) duped again.

Reply to this Topic
britri123

Dec 07

britri123 says:

Noooo

Lets get some reliable bikes on the road Mr Garner and cut the waiting list before you indulge in your racing fantasy. Racing is expensive, it will bring down Norton. Please don't do it.

Reply to this Topic
H2pots

Jan 09

H2pots says:

norton at the tt

I were sceptical about the Norton tt racer ( spondon frame, aprillia engine etc) until i saw it going round last year, sounds awesome, Looks great and it's not only Norton using that motor is it,..... Most of crt have it too..... Roll on tt time again and I"'ll be enjoying seeing it

Reply to this Topic
H2pots

Jan 09

H2pots says:

norton at the tt

I were sceptical about the Norton tt racer ( spondon frame, aprillia engine etc) until i saw it going round last year, sounds awesome, Looks great and it's not only Norton using that motor is it,..... Most of crt have it too..... Roll on tt time again and I"'ll be enjoying seeing it

Reply to this Topic
tonywill

Nov 05

tonywill says:

norton at the tt

yeah great news except that its not a Norton is it ?

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Ian Mackman

A great rider. Will get a 125MPH Lap soon.

Definitely a top 10 contender, maybe better.

Reply to this Topic
gaziskwakers

Feb 06

gaziskwakers says:

Not a Norton?

Hmm, wasn't so long ago Aprilla were buying engines in, and Ducati are buying frames, makes perfect sense to buy a proven engine to start with, then build your own later. We need as many teams as possible to want to compete so Good luck to Norton. The TT is a great advertising vehicle so money well spent if they can get the results.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices