Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo: ‘Rossi return can make me stronger’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo: ‘Rossi return can make me stronger’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo: ‘Rossi return can make me stronger’

Reigning MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo believes the return of bitter rival Valentino Rossi to Yamaha in 2013 will make him an even stronger force to be reckoned with next year. The Spaniard will renew his rivalry with Rossi after the Italian made a shock return to Yamaha following a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati that saw him fail to challenge...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 December 2012 13:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

Give it a rest mate  -  move on  -  there's a big wide world out there.  The only interesting post you've made recently was about the NR500  and even then you had to follow me.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Give what a rest Saturn?

Does the truth and reality upset your hoary ears full of stale manky yellow wax?

I think you'll find correcting your hazy memory is not quite the same as following me old ball of hot gas.

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

what i understand is Loserenzo will be getting the new parts before Legend Rossi?? Please some tell me that I am totally wrong and that they both will have parts at same time?? thanks guys.

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

All I know is that Loserenzo is totallly worried abt LEGEND ROSSI, cause the goat is HUNGRY and he means business. If Rossi ends up winning the championship 2013 he will be remembered in History of Motor Cycle Racing. LONG LIVE THE LEGEND.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Everyone knows

Nostro your dislike for Rossi, the manner in which he has conducted his career, his Machiavellian ways, his favours from Uncle Carmelo  etc. etc. Every doggie has his day and VR may possibly have had his - if and I say IF this is the case then so be it...... long live the King

By the way I dont think you corrected anything you just repeated what I said.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Correct Saturn, you're learning

My post on the Suzuki thread was submitted without knowledge of yours. You were inadvertently corrected in that pistons / cylinders of a non circular shape are not allowed under the FIM rules. A point you were oblivious to.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

I actually thought as much

so I'll give you that one, however pistons of a non-ciruclar shape were allowed 'then' in the timescale to which I was referring. I know current rules do now allow them - it was another poster who advocated Suzuki could follow that path.  

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Only a fool

Would write off or underestimate at rider of Rossi's proven track record. Benny is bob on about the confidence thing. Rossi is back in a place on comfort, and feeling frisky again. Be afraid, very afraid knobstroke ( thats funny SM so i've nicked it)

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Piss or get off the pot time..

The intense rivalry between Lorenzo, Stoner and Pedrosa over the last 2 years has raised the bar considerably since 2010.

2 years further from his prime, and 2 years away from the sharp end will make it extremely difficult for him to catch up. Lorenzo and Pedrosa are considerably faster and stronger now than they were in 2010...

In other words, he will need to be considerbly better than he was then to match these 2 week in week out.

All things considered, its a big ask......

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Intense rivalry my arse..

How many Lorenzo vs Stoner battles have we seen?

They were always way too busy tickling each others bollocks.

Look at this..right couple of gaylords if you ask me.

http://i1.hoopchina.com.cn/blogfile/201010/28/128825707963639.jpg

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle