Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo: ‘Rossi return can make me stronger’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo: ‘Rossi return can make me stronger’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo: ‘Rossi return can make me stronger’

Reigning MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo believes the return of bitter rival Valentino Rossi to Yamaha in 2013 will make him an even stronger force to be reckoned with next year. The Spaniard will renew his rivalry with Rossi after the Italian made a shock return to Yamaha following a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati that saw him fail to challenge...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 December 2012 13:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

A simplistic view maybe BUT if cal & dovi could perform well on the yam surely rossi can to as i would rate him quicker than these 2 with one hand tied behind his back on equal machinery.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Even Lorenzo

acknowledges that Rossi is "one of  the greatest riders in history" so he's already  thinking he's got a fight on his hands, but adding Dani into the mix and carrying the same committment he had last year, then Lorenzo's got his work cut out, to stay in front of these two, and imo, Rossi is still the most skilled and motivated rider ever on a Yamaha.   

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Corny...

Even Lorenzo acknowledges that Rossi is "one of  the greatest riders in history"

Sounds like a very badly disguised dig... History doesn't matter... how he performs in the future does... Ago is also one of the greatest in history... don't think he'll be challenging for the title though. As said he has to be better now than he was when he last won the title to challenge for wins... otherwise he'll just be picking up scraps. Is he still on the way up?... we'll find out in the next few months.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

Benny thanks for the info....... just made my day. Guys u guys are forgetting something here.... Legend Rossi built the M1 with them guys in yamaha into a killing machine for the past 6 years before leaving for ducati. basically he handed over a winning bullet over to LOSERENZO .....what u ppl should be discussing is and what really worries me is the little midget 'DANI PEDROSA' on Honda and its dominance in past two years.

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

forgot to add more: if honda's dominance continues in 2013 without the little midget's crashing outs then Rossi and Loserenzo should and seriously have something to worry about....................thats all folks.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Hog5

History , no it's quality riding that makes champions, a two year dry spell on that Duke, has made him hungry for that 10th title, he's back on a bike that he transformed and won titles on, you'll  find that he's more than a match for Lorenzo, you don't tell your granny how to suck eggs.

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

DANI PEDROSA??

Rossi and Jorge should worry about dani? besides 2012 when was Dani ever a treath in MotoGP? never! Dani could only fight with Jorge because in 2012 honda brought the 2013 bike! Jorge was playing with Dani/Casey/HRC in the first half of the season. Jorge would have Dominated 2012 if Honda didn't bring 2013 in to 2012. Yamaha will get very good and crucial info from Jorge and Rossi. So Yamaha will again bring a very good bike! Sinds 2004 Yamaha never realy brought a bad bike, always an championship winning bike.! Dani should be very worry for next year not ending 3rd in standings

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

yzrm1. I totally agree with the fact that Dani was never a threat. Everyone said it and he himself have told this year has been one his best so far in Motogp. Surely Casey did play a big role when he joined Repsol Honda and went onto winning the 2011 championship. But what i meant was the DOMINANCE of Factory Honda. I really do not know what the heck was up the little midgets ass the first half of 2012 while Casey was dominating it and after his injury it was Dani who went onto winning 5 or 6 straight wins. Can you please provide info is to when did the Factory Honda brought the 2013 bike and in which races was the 2013 bike used during the 2012 championship.

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

i didnt think they used the 2013 bike it was simply a case of getting used to the softer compound front tyre and the chatter problems it caused and dani took abit longer to find a setting to get upto speed  

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

lol

Please no stronger! I don't Lorenzo winning everything all the time.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices