Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo: ‘Rossi return can make me stronger’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo: ‘Rossi return can make me stronger’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo: ‘Rossi return can make me stronger’

Reigning MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo believes the return of bitter rival Valentino Rossi to Yamaha in 2013 will make him an even stronger force to be reckoned with next year. The Spaniard will renew his rivalry with Rossi after the Italian made a shock return to Yamaha following a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati that saw him fail to challenge...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 December 2012 13:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

IMO

Rossi will perform well enough on that M1 to ensure that posters like Nostrils will be spitting his dummy out and throwing all his toys out of his pram, well before mid season. lol.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Rev...

"...studies have shown that riders reach their optimum level of performance (in terms of speed) in their first three years - after which time they can go no faster."

Perhaps you should tweet the riders involved a link to these weird studies you mention so that they can desist in their evidently futile attempts to become faster, better racers.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

By the way, do you really think Jarvis would have hired Rossi if he didn't think he'd get up to speed pretty quickly?

According to Furusawa, the racing team, which must include Jarvis, as its manager, didn't want Rossi back. They were looking at Tech3 and Pol Espargaro. It was pressure from the marketing division that saw him re-hired.

How true this is we'll probably never know, nor do I care personally, but it seems strange, not to mention unecessary for Furusawa to state this publicly in an interview. He also states that Yamaha is a closed chapter for him, but then adds 'but if Yamaha or Rossi ever need me...' If he still holds Rossi in such regard, why say something that suggests the race team neither wanted or felt they needed him? Strange.

He reckons also that the re-pairing of Lorenzo and Rossi will be unmangeable and fireworks will erupt sooner rather than later.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

where?

Did you read that bulto??Go on gives a link?
I think we know now it is not true because most of what you post is twisted bollox.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices