You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > New rider > new restrictions

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

minnie1000

Dec 12

minnie1000 says:

new restrictions

my son failed his mod 2 and resit due 7th jan so im prayin it dnt snow, if he doesnt pass this time how will the new laws affect him, currently on a 125cc, he is 17, if he passes after jan how long will he ave to ride the 125, is it 2 yrs?     i do feel that restrictions are needed but feel that theyve gone to far and will have an huge impact on biking

cheers 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 December 2012 03:25)

Post a message in New rider

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Amateurcynic

Jun 09

Amateurcynic says:

Reply to this Topic
joshsingleton

Jan 13

test on 18th jan

My test it meant to be on the 18th of January but because of this snow i have to come under the new laws. I am eighteen so i will only have to wait one year but i am also a student with no money so paying for a further several tests isn't going to be easy.:mad:

Reply to this Topic
1glenn

Mar 13

1glenn says:

new laws 2013

:mad: Not happy everyone has got stitched up with the new 2013 laws to get the A licence.  Now it cost a fortune. and when passing your A1 licence you can't move up a class to  say 250 your stuck at 125 and have to wait 2 year and test again. you have passed your test! your not a learner any more. we need to fight back the government is wrong.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle