Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner clash over Laguna ’08 again MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner clash over Laguna ’08 again

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner clash over Laguna ’08 again

Long running tension and animosity between Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner is showing no sign of letting up, despite the Australian’s retirement from MotoGP at the end of the season. The trigger for another clash has once again been the controversial and famous clash between the pair at Laguna Seca in 2008. In an interview with Dainese’s Legends magazine, Ducati flop Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 December 2012 11:14)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

So What !

It's history - move on!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Ducati flop Rossi

hehe made me tickle inside this one, i do however feel the need to watch the race again just to see what the fuss is about as being honest i have seen worse racing outcome;s to a last lap, off the top of my head wsbk 2012 melandri and haslam!!!ouch. laguna was a good race tho but if either of these two greats are reading this article must still touch a nerve a bit, stoner dominating on the machine rossi could not, but the race win was to the better rider on the day imo, stoner has fought harder than this is other rounds since then.

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

MCN being uncharacteristically biased there: Repsol superstar stoner who is also know as the goat and probably the best bloke ever has been savagely attacked by al-Qaeda suspect Rossi, possibly one of the most dangerous people since bin Laden. I like Stoner, Rossi and MCN but someone is being a bit of a dick here

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

whos moaning now??

haha love it MCN - Ducati flop indeed!! you wouldve thought FLossi would be a bit more humble after his last 2years !!! sour grapes anyone??

Reply to this Topic
ripper50

Sep 12

ripper50 says:

Who

Casey Who????

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

ripper...

Stoner... the guy Rossi can't get out of his head even after he's left the sport.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
curtis1230

Dec 12

curtis1230 says:

Rossi -stoner

So glad Stoner packed his bags and ran away home , hopefully now he will shut up and stop whining

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ha, ha, Great retort by Stoner

Too true Hedgy.

Reply to this Topic
wolfblade

Nov 11

wolfblade says:

whining moaner

has never had the nads to race even when the Duke and Honda have been the best bikes for that season. granted he was fast but wont miss him one bit. At least Rossi's exciting to watch (isnt that what MotoGP is all about? or am i missing something!) and he's a born racer. 

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Yawn

I am a Rossi fan, and a Stoner respecter.  But seriously, this is boring to read after all this time.  Rossi stayed, Casey went. Both masters of their own talents.  Hope this doesnt get rehashed much more!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle