Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN December 19: 5-in-1 Bumper Issue! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN December 19: 5-in-1 Bumper Issue!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New MCN December 19: 5-in-1 Bumper Issue!

Don't miss this week's 5-in-1 Christmas Special Motorcycle News, on sale 19th December! Featuring lots of competitions and free giveaways, including 12 pull-out posters, a free glossy calendar, and a 16-page Dakar companion! Also this week: All the usual MCN news, features, and regulars, including a world first test of Triumph's new Daytona 675! In sport: As well as our 16-page Dakar special, we...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 December 2012 12:39)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steven.hood7

Jan 08

steven.hood7 says:

How Much £

will this paper cost [just as a matter of interest]

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

I'm betting a lot more than the previously unannounced price rise. If its more than the usual price, I'll use the money for another box of mince pies.!

Reply to this Topic
AFKAN

Apr 07

AFKAN says:

if it's anything like previous years it'll be £2.50 to help pay for the "free" calendar :lol:

Reply to this Topic
Danny456D

Nov 12

Danny456D says:

Oh no not the dreaded price rise..... Its a few quid a week,jesus get a grip. Always seems to be an awful lot of moronic halfwitted clowns slating the very website many of us avidly visit. Mcn does a Poll, whether made up or not, people slate it. Mcn makes a spelling error, people jump all over it. Costs you nothing to be here...

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Danny:

You're new to this "Internets" thing then, I take it? :wink:

Reply to this Topic
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

Stars

Hey, I just want an explaination on the website Gold, Silver, Bronze star system. Seems to make no sense to me with people getting gold stars for agreeing with the previous statements and no stars for forthright comments.

Just who are the MCN awards police?? Seems like if no smoke is blown, no star is given.

Bring on MCN electronically I say. Dont know what I will light my fire with over the winter though without all that paper?

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Stars

I agree,   :lol:

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

I've been buying MCN since 1971 but now its gone up to over £2 (and more when you get 'free' extras) I've stopped buying it every week as they havn't bothered to apologise or explain the rise and its not coz I'm tight, its about value for money. Or is the price rise going to pay for the online version? I'll only be buying in future when there is something in it i want to read about. And there is the 'free' Motorcycle Monthly I can pick up at my local dealer. Look through MCN and decide for yourself how much of the content is what you really want to read about.

Reply to this Topic
MCNGuyP

May 09

MCNGuyP says:

Price

Hey guys, the paper is twice as big as normal with more than twice the editorial and is honestly the best Xmas special we've ever done. Yes the price goes up for this issue but the rise is 1/3, the increase in what you get is over +100%. Have a look at the paper at least anyway. If you think it's not worth the price of a pint, don't buy it. But give yourself a chance!

Reply to this Topic
spbking

Dec 12

spbking says:

free calender?

How is it a free calender when u charge £1 more .Picked it up tesco didn't notice price till later .I watch bike racing on sky but do not hero worship men the size of boys as you do at mcn .if i want a crap calender i will buy one. YOU ARE MISLEADING PEOPLE.keep the calendar and £2 as normal.I usually buy mcn every week,but will now over compensate by not buying for a few weeks.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices