Skip to content

Discuss This HRC hopes for ‘several’ victories from Marc Marquez in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > HRC hopes for ‘several’ victories from Marc Marquez in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

HRC hopes for ‘several’ victories from Marc Marquez in 2013

Honda is hopeful that rookie sensation Marc Marquez will be able to win ‘several’ races in his first season in MotoGP next year. Marquez’s arrival in MotoGP is already one of the most anticipated and hyped of the modern era after he won the 125 and Moto2 world titles prior to his 20th birthday. The hard riding teenager has also impressed in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 December 2012 17:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Hope

I'm sure they do hope but pedro will have a lot to do with if he does or does not running at the front.personally he is a similar rider to casey but finishing the race in front is another feat in itself.

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

The Odd's are

9/2 for Marquez to win the Championship atm. ahead of Rossi on 11/2. both are worth £10 of my hard won. certainly won't see those kinds of odds on Marquez again i don't think. Can he win it in his rookie Year? i can honestly not see a reason why he can't, far better rider than Pedrosa(who lets face it would be on the ducati now ,had stoner hung around), and lorenzo will have his hands full trying to beat Rossi (a team battle that'll take them both out of the championship  running imho).

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Will he or won't he Shuhei?

And on Marc Marquez: “At the moment, Dani, Casey and Jorge are on the different planet. Next year there will be space on the podium because Casey will retire. We expect Marquez to fill this space. I don’t expect him to win the first race of 2013, but I do expect him to be on the podium in Qatar”.

http://www.twowheelsblog.com/tag/shuhei+nakamoto

Still that little inconsistency apart there's no doubting HRC's expectations of Marquez. Too much pressure on the lad? Nah. He'll be wringing the neck of the thing regardless, because that's his primary racing instinct.

condividi

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Of course...

He can be on the podium in Qatar but there is probably more chance of him ending up in the gravel!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

An obvious talent and will lighten up proceedings next season. 'Several' victories is maybe optimistic but who knows? I see MM taking third in the WC.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

who do you see

as first and second Pacey ?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

saturn

Dani or JLo. Yeah, Rossi's back on the Yam but i honestly can't see him being strong enough/fast enough over a season at this point of his career. Fire at will!   

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

PC

An I thought you understood a bit about Moto GP!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

buell

And once again you show that you know zip bud. Shall we go through the endless list of 'Buells facts' lol. God loves a trier so you should be safe............'ish' :)

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Pacey

Hmmmmm.   If VR doesn't finish top 3  I may have to fall on my sword.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices