Skip to content

Discuss This Destination Dealer: All Change At Metropolis General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Destination Dealer: All Change At Metropolis

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN - General News  says:

Destination Dealer: All Change At Metropolis

ADVERTISING PROMOTION Metropolis Motorcycles has three branches located in London, each with their own areas of expertise to cater for the city biker’s every need – and the big news is that at the flagship Vauxhall showroom has added Honda to its prestigious range of brands. The centrally located Vauxhall store – which is currently holding an end of season sale...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 December 2012 13:24)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

About time

Great news, but it's about bloody time. I had to go miles out of town to buy a Honda a few years back - could never understand why Metropolis didn't sell them.

BTW if anyone's thinking of doing a CBT/test, I would highly recommend them, all of their instructors are top notch.

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

I tell you what they...

should change and that is the staff, most of them are rude and unprofessional, avoid all

Reply to this Topic
scientifix

Aug 11

scientifix says:

Never again

This firm (particularly vauxhall) is a total nightmare, don't even think about it. Horrific service: I was called a wanker for returning a bike under warranty to do repair work, which they took months to do mid summer and returned it with another fresh fault. HELL

Reply to this Topic
cardiology

May 05

cardiology says:

Yep. They're rubbish.

I've had the misfortune of buying a bike (my 1st) from Vauhall Metropolis. Their servicing is dreadful, work they say they had done wasn't done properly and their staff are rude, unhelpful and think they're better than the world (with the sole exception of salesman John, who's a good guy).

Worst of the lot is the Ducati sales. I've never even been approached when in there and the only time I did, they were arrogant, offhand and basically said to me that they didn't want my custom.

Metropolis Vauxhall should stick to selling scooters to commuters, that's all they are good for.

...and their CBT training team? Don't even get me started on them...

Reply to this Topic
scientifix

Aug 11

scientifix says:

the horror

I felt compelled to go to trading standards. After spending 17 grand they treated me like i'm scum and not even the owner had the ability to think rationally. The arrogance filters down from there.

Workshop manager is pond life

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices