Skip to content

Discuss This Jerry Burgess haunted by Ducati failure MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerry Burgess haunted by Ducati failure

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jerry Burgess haunted by Ducati failure

Valentino Rossi’s crew chief Jerry Burgess says he will be haunted to his grave by the Italian’s failure to be competitive enough to challenge for victories during a disastrous two-year stint with Ducati. Rossi will be back at Yamaha in 2013 to renew his rivalry with reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo after he struggled to master the finicky Desmosedici.The Italian managed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 December 2012 15:14)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Bluehaze...

" they had the best rider & tech guy to sort it out "

That remains to be seen but they both admit they achieved little (Rossi says he achieved nothing, Burgess that it was a failure)... in the last 2 years Dovi has ridden a factory 800cc Honda & a very competitive 1000cc Yamaha & is probably the most qualified person in the world right now to judge the best qualities of each... he's about to add Ducati to his list. Let's hope he can play his part in turning their fortunes around.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

All aboard the gravy train!

Not only that, that one comment states plain and clearly that Bargearse reckons Flo is a quitter.

You cannot misconstrue this...

"The most disappointing is that Valentino couldn’t see it through another year".

Pretty damning comment from his number one fangirl but devastatingly accurate all the same... I spose, Yamaha dollars are the same colour as eytie sheckles.

Reply to this Topic
axco

Nov 11

axco says:

jerry burgess haunted by ducati failure

motoking. why dont you take your 9 times  bumd ass and use it to get a deposit for a c90.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

bob

You cannot misconstrue this...

"The most disappointing is that Valentino couldn’t see it through another year".
------------------------------------------------------------------

'wosi n co' can. I bumped into a plasterer Saturday, a nice bloke and he was wearing a 'Vale' beanie. We got chatting about bikes etc but he refused to accept Casey's efforts in his time in MotoGp even when presented with the facts re-Casey/Vale wins, podiums etc during their time on factory rides. Constant ranting about 'he's a dick, no personality' etc was his only response. He had absolutely nothing else to offer regarding 'when the flag drops' so to speak. I've no intention to stereotype him but he was another 'typical' Rossi fan in my experience, his face looked like he was sucking a lemon when i mentioned Stoner. Oh well.   

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I dread to think what 'wosi's' face looks like!!!! ;)

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Same as Nostro's

at the mention of Rossi's success Pacey.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I was merely relaying a conversation that i had Saturday. I kinda think you've a lemony taste in your mouth too ;)

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

More like a fkn 'Wosi' taste! Haha...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I think we all accept Casey's efforts..

..it's just they came up a little short dealing with Jorge & Dani this year.

No shame in that is there?

Hahaha.. 

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

No shame in it at all &, of course, no different to Rossi in 2010 who, as former champion, was 3rd to exactly the same people... except of course Rossi was on the championship winning bike that year, finished with quite a lot less points & was completely annihilated by his team mate (150 points?)... but that's just being picky.

How you must have laughed... :blink:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices