Skip to content

General well tell us the truth then if its not that bad General

You are in... Forums > General > General > well tell us the truth then if its not that bad

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

well tell us the truth then if its not that bad

anyone got the balls to come out on open forum and admit to being a sausage jockey/ bean buffer, seems a few good men and ladies support this type of thing but is it seen as being ok these days to be a fudge miner, not that long ago these types were hounded into hiding the  twisted things they got up to, now it seems to be all the rage to be bent.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 December 2012 22:15)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Well now ....

Gunga has been telling tales of his visits to gay bars in Brighton ....and you yourself have been known to post pics of yourself with 'trannys'......so maybe you two could 'get the ball rolling'.....C'mon now, don't be shy. :tongue: 

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Oh the Dutchman ?

was he a tranny Chris ?

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

so much for

leaving me well alone ,fester you are a fcuking pain in the arse, as for pictures with trannys you are very much mistaken, a joke you were not privvy to between two good friendson holiday in spain, but then like everything you probably know more about it than me i was actually there so now butt out fat head or is the cease fire ended.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

rog

twas those two girls at the benidorm bike show we went to, one or two thought they were geezers, jealousy methinks , simply because i and not them had my arm around her shoulders, but uncle fester knows best, and funny,or ironic the first one to answer to the post on faggotry is yip uncle fucking fester, the moral guardian of the forum .fucking idiot.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

BR

No, I was genuinely interested why you were so interested in the whole gay love thing ... have you been experiencing some concerning new urges? :hmmm:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I don't think the cloggie

was a tranny Chris, the only pic I saw of him was with you and Rachel and he was in normal clothes but hey ! who knows whay he got up to in old town ? may be a mate of our pal Tony Maudsley the biggest Shirley Temple I ever met :lol::lol::lol: you can't help but run into em here, anyone on holiday in Albir The Ritz restaurant on the seafront is a hotspot specially when the Benidorm series is filming that's why we like the Heartbreak, it's all hairy bikers and I've not seen one single little teddy bear in one back left pocket, I know about these things ! my lesbian friend told me, so there duckie :wink:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Oh those two !

they were dancers from the Benidorm Palace, that don't mean nothing though, could be anything in those bikini bottoms :wink: they were there the year before as well I'm more inclined to think they're an item seeing the show they put on, very affectionate, big hands though ?

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

baba john

nah matey just wanted to see if any of these gay guardians who scream and wail at anything they see as outrageous slurring, im not gay, never had anything like a gay thought ,just wondered if these moral live and let live preachers are that way inclined, because as you regularly say on here its not wrong its normal behaviour for a man to screw another man, and vice versa with the bean buffers, why has it become so fashionable to be so open about something that is morally, physically corrupt.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

rog

big hands maybe, but not a sign of a periscope from where i was stood.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

nah the dutchman wasnt a tranny just a

brazen filthy old fag, with nothing more on his mind than blobbing anything with a blood supply.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle