Skip to content

General well tell us the truth then if its not that bad General

You are in... Forums > General > General > well tell us the truth then if its not that bad

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

well tell us the truth then if its not that bad

anyone got the balls to come out on open forum and admit to being a sausage jockey/ bean buffer, seems a few good men and ladies support this type of thing but is it seen as being ok these days to be a fudge miner, not that long ago these types were hounded into hiding the  twisted things they got up to, now it seems to be all the rage to be bent.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 December 2012 22:15)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Yes, looks like

I missed all the fun:upset:

Bit busy all night and well into the morning.

Have to go catch up:roll eyes:

Keep up the laughs, let's not let a few miserable morons spoil the fun.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

missed it last night KS

but sts is back ffs the fun poliss will be red with rage methinks.and we might get left alone while the moral guardian deals with this latest threat to our moral incineration.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

rog

you will have to ask the big cheese that question, having a good old laugh is considered to be a moral outrage by the all seeing uncle fester.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

the stockings,basque,and sussies

must be a nice snug fit the poliss are about but still no word about our naughty behaviour both last night and today.

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

kramflabs team of tw*ts.....

were calling me a bully earlier??? All six of them!

Like good odds don't they?

I have only ever defended myself against the resident cyber-bullies, and they detest me for it?

Just a bunch of cowardly cretins in my book. I've seen what they've done to people who can't stick up for themselves and have nobody to stick up for them.

A good friend of mine was subjected to their poison tongues, that is why I am here.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

KS

im telling you the crotchless panties must be a very snug fit, then at least we can play out in peace.

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

BR, you're kidding me

They don't make them that big:lol:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

there is a a few shops that

cater for the lardier types dotted all over the north of the country, finding them might be a tad difficult but knowing our moral guardians dogged detrmination he would eventually track one down, now just enjoy the peace while he cavorts around his living room in full kit, ie basque,sussies,and crotchless kex, complete with blonde wig and lippy, happiness isnt just in a cigar called hamlet for some types ya know.

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Yes, I can ......

Imagine....

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

yeah i know what ya

mean with the band wagon jumping arse lickers, just ignore em, its all one person as you already know, they have done it to a few folks on here while ive been around ,and its not very pleasant, fight back and they will hate you forever.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices