Skip to content

General well tell us the truth then if its not that bad General

You are in... Forums > General > General > well tell us the truth then if its not that bad

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

well tell us the truth then if its not that bad

anyone got the balls to come out on open forum and admit to being a sausage jockey/ bean buffer, seems a few good men and ladies support this type of thing but is it seen as being ok these days to be a fudge miner, not that long ago these types were hounded into hiding the  twisted things they got up to, now it seems to be all the rage to be bent.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 December 2012 22:15)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

See Weasel

we all think the same:smile

I do like bantering:smile

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

My god

GP's will be sad to hear that. five years university and training

For salaried GPs, the UK average income before tax in 2009/10 was £58,000, compared to £57,300 in 2008/09 and £55,800 in 2007/08.

At the end of the day, who gives a shit what you earn. you would still be a racist bully if you were on 200K. money don't buy you love or true friends

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

pierro

i wasnt bullied at school cos i learnt how to fight , then i learnt how to ignore bullying , then i learnt how to counter act it .. humour fukks up bullies ( they dont know how to deal with it except fighting ) refer to " i learnt how to fight "

dunno know about you not being kam ( still think you are ) but fukk it man , happy new year have a good one

btw .. i was born & will die a "biker " .. respect bro:wink:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Weasel

has lots of friends:smile

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

cj ......

At the end of the day, who gives a shit what you earn. you would still be a racist bully if you were on 200K. money don't buy you love or true friends

& when EXACTLY i have brought " RACE "  into ANY conversation involving you ????

answer .. NEVER , now do one ya dick , btw .. didnt buy love it happened naturally :wink: 

& TRUE friends ??? , plenty thanks hun :wink:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

See Weasel

without backup your cage is rattled.  Now have that scenario umpteen times a day on here and it gets you naffed off.

Now maybe you might join the human race and be a good contributor, if you can't then poodle off :smile

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

and

(i'm getting off my fence now) if you can't stand the banter as so many call it then stop posting especially as you haven't been posting too long :smile

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

You haven't been racist

to me, but you are a racist. I will defend anyone who is good and decent. You used your humour to prevent being bullied at school?? jesus, its a wonder you didn't get the shit kicked out of you then :lol:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

lol bb

i can see your off the fence now ( its back to ' plumb ' again )

me cage aint rattled sweetcheeks & i dont need backup , & i personally think cj is a dumb arsed bint ( she didnt take the ' hint ' on the flintoff thread ) , as in we stopped being " hostile " & started being " humourous " , she didnt & continues to be a bitch ( fair comment i aint bothered ) , just dont expect me to back off ok ????

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

well then Weasel

you must expect everything you get my love:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN