You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Bike accessories > Yoshimura R11

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Lyndz81

Dec 12

Lyndz81 says:

Yoshimura R11

Hi all, just discovered the mcn forum after searching for a solution to my problem.

I am going to fit my shiny new Yoshimura R11 slip on and was wondering if anyone has fitted one. I can't find much info online but when I see it for sale it says it has a removable baffle. I've had a quick look but can't see it. Anyone done it?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 December 2012 02:14)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

Yosh

Welcome to forum,what bike are you talking?

Reply to this Topic
Lyndz81

Dec 12

Lyndz81 says:

Yoshi

I've got a GSXR 750 L1

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

L1

That bike 11/12 new model should be under warranty,have you enquired about the end can at your dealer? If it has a removable baffle it will held in underneath with an allen head bolt (near the end of the can).Remember that your bike is fuel injected and tuned for the original can.

Reply to this Topic
Lyndz81

Dec 12

Lyndz81 says:

Yoshi

It's not the yoshi R11 I am looking at taking the baffle off, I know there's one on the R55 but can't see one on this. Not had a good look yet though.

Reply to this Topic
Lyndz81

Dec 12

Lyndz81 says:

Oops

Sorry I meant it IS the yoshi I'm looking to take the baffle out of :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Yoshimura R-11

Hi. Putting in Yoshi R11 this forum post came up. Did you sort out your R11? I really like the look of the exhaust and I am thinking I may get one but I am worried about the noise level, especially on start up and town speeds. Been stung by a Yoshi exhaust before being far too loud and this is even smaller. (We have angry neighbours and police that respond to such things.) Interestingly there seems to be very little about this exhaust- still- on the 'net. Almost like they don't want you to buy despite promoting appearance with WSB etc... Odd. Any advice?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices