You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Clothing > helmet for intercom speaker

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

steg

Sep 04

steg says:

helmet for intercom speaker

Hi, the speakers on my sena intercom don't fit well in my lid causing rubbing/pressure on the ears. I'm trying to find good helmet for intercom speaker, eg with cutout in lining. Does something like that exist? What helmets work best with intercom speakers?

Thanks , steg

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 December 2012 16:02)

Post a message in Clothing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
StewyBill

Jun 11

StewyBill says:

helmet for

Hello Steg,,my HJC IS-MAX lid takes speakers without a problem,,much needed when i,m using my satnav.
Hope this helps.

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Shark

Most Shark helmets come ready for their Sharktooth headsets which are essentially bluetooth headsets that work with phones, sat navs, mp3, intercoms etc. I've not tried them myself but have received plenty of impartial advice that is steering me to looking at a Shark for my next skid lid.

Reply to this Topic
educatio

Jul 05

educatio says:

Helmet for intercom speaker

Hi Steg

I have the SMH10 and my bike pals and I bought them after many years of trying different Bluetooth and hard wired systems. We consider them the best! But the speakers are rather thicker than others, probably why they work so well! My answer was to carve away some of the polystyrene in the ear recess to accommodate them comfortably. We prefer the Schubert full face helmet and your right the earpiece will not fit comfortably without this modification. But I do have big ears, my pals remind me. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices